VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in East Texas. We purchased the first (and only, so far) Vision from our new Victory dealer in Tyler, Texas. I haven't seen one yet on our roads...I kinda thinkEast Texas was created for Vision riding!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
We have about 5 or so vision riders in our group a little further south of you in the Houston area. BCVR-Online.com

·
Registered
126 Posts

Ahhh.... I know East Texas and I definitely agree:) Made for the Vision and ride.... ride like the wind my friend:)) ! ! ! ! ! ENJOY! Show them, and they will follow:) I bet you can't get away from a fillup in less than 35 minutes, with all of the questions, curiosity, comments:) Get used to it my friend, it becomes a way of life - and I like it!!
I'm now in Florida and enjoying my winter months doing the same thing!!
VVVet

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fillups are unreal! People are just awestruck... it's very flattering. If we weren't in East Texas... we would be in Florida... Siesta Key (Sarasota)to be exact! Its the first 2 weeks in June for us every year!!

·
Registered
126 Posts

Yep - see!! My fav is..... "say, is that the new Harley?".... "nope..." I politely retort.. it's a Vic, the Better American Motorcycle:) Every time it puts a smile on my face!
I do know Siesta Key... GREAT place and Sarasota is one of my fav rides:) I can go there just for a scoop of ice cream! (I'm not picky - any type:) Do you ride down or ride while here in FL?
VVVet

·
Registered
172 Posts
South Texas Victory Ride on May 22nd 2010 - Three Sisters

Below is the Google Maps route from San Antonio - Bandera - Three Sisters and back.

If any other Victory owners want to tag along please send me a Private Message here on theVOG.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....808476,-99.415283&spn=0.949687,1.779785&z=10

We can meet up in Bandera with the riders coming from Austin and other areas and leave Bandera at 9:15 AM.

I put in an option of either riding all of Three Sisters or straight to Camp Wood. I am betting that everyone one will do the 75 miles loop but I wanted to have the option available.

We can get a late lunch at the Motorcycle Museum or stop on the way to the Museum at Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop.

I tried to put some stops in the route for breaks and gas. I know the Vision can make it from San Antonio and go around Three Sisters without a fill up but smaller gas tanks might want to fill up in Bandera. I will be getting gas in Camp wood for the ride back.

Look forwarded to seeing y'all in Bandera!

Ride Safe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my lovely bride and I would love too....but our youngest daughter is getting married the 23rd... we will probably miss the ride! Thanks for the invite tho....

·
Registered
106 Posts

I think I was the first East Texas Victory Vision owner (March 2009). 14 Months (8,600 miles)later, I have not seen another Vision on the road. I'm in Lindale so I know our paths will cross.
Jon

·
Registered
28 Posts

I live in Carrollton, TX - north Dallas. I bought the first Vision Strokers sold and have 44,800 miles on it already. There are about a dozen Vision owners I know in the Dallas area. Many of us ride together every so often. We have done rides to east Texas a few times and would love to ride over to meet you for a ride.
Give me a call anytime on my cell, 469-878-5193.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.