VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts

DSJR70 lives just down the road so he can tell you where the local bars are at......as for the local boards go around here, it's just one big dysfunctional family. Harder to find someone to beat up that way.
In all seriousness, this forum is pretty much self policing. A lot of people say that can't be done but I think you will find that it works here very well. I know the Canucks have their special section, but there really is no reason for local boards because everything ultimitely gets posted on the main page and if you want to throw something out local, then the locals will respond. You have quite a few members that are regulars that call your area of the world home.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts

The local boards dont seem to get enough action. I guess there is just not enough of us in one area. I tried to start one on Meetups but only got 5 members... We have one here http://thevog.net/groups/view/id_43/title_central-florida-victory-ridrs/
If your in Sanford this weekend look me up, I'll be either at the Airport Hanger or Bar Out Back on the LE. Drop me a PM if your going to be there (that goes for anyone else)
Don

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Each Group has their own Forum...but as it turns out, most Members use this (the Main Forum) for discussions.

It's a very social group. Yeah, there are exceptions!

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
phoenix9 said:
DSJR70 lives just down the road so he can tell you where the local bars are at......as for the local boards go around here, it's just one big dysfunctional family. Harder to find someone to beat up that way.
What??? I get beat up all the time...lol

·
Registered
6,116 Posts

Hey brother, I knew if anyone could help him out on that particular subject it would be you....not that he asked the question, but I thought I would answer it anways.
LOL!

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
BTW, just to show the new guy that we like to take threads off on a tangent, riding season is definitely here and I have vacation time.....we need a destination.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

phoenix9 said:
BTW, just to show the new guy that we like to take threads off on a tangent, riding season is definitely here and I have vacation time.....we need a destination.
Well a good place would be here! This weekend is Sanford Bikefest, then Daytona Biketoberfest!! Lots of great riding..

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dsjr70 said:
The local boards dont seem to get enough action. I guess there is just not enough of us in one area. I tried to start one on Meetups but only got 5 members... We have one here http://thevog.net/groups/view/id_43/title_central-florida-victory-ridrs/
If your in Sanford this weekend look me up, I'll be either at the Airport Hanger or Bar Out Back on the LE. Drop me a PM if your going to be there (that goes for anyone else)
Don
Hey Don, I joined and made the 1st post! I should be around Sanford this weekend somewere.. Gonna be a great weekend of riding and football!!

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
phoenix9 said:
Hey brother, I knew if anyone could help him out on that particular subject it would be you....not that he asked the question, but I thought I would answer it anways.
LOL!
Hey as far as bars go in his neck of the woods, I stay out of them! I think I am the only one that ever got banned for life from the Oasis in Sorrento...
Although JJ Finns in Leesburg is pretty cool..

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
TCB-1 said:
dsjr70 said:
Don
Hey Don, I joined and made the 1st post! I should be around Sanford this weekend somewere.. Gonna be a great weekend of riding and football!!
Cool, it should be a great weekend, highs in the low 80's and sunny!!! I will also be hanging out with Andy and Pete from Volusia Motorsports, they are going to have a tent set up in the downtown area.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
LOL!
Hey as far as bars go in his neck of the woods, I stay out of them! I think I am the only one that ever got banned for life from the Oasis in Sorrento...
Don't laugh. But I went to high school in Sorrento!

I didn't think anyone else had ever heard of that place.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Andy said:
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
LOL!

Well the bar was there back then, a different name but I guarantee the floors havent been swept since you were in school....

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Andy said:
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
LOL!

What School???

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
TCB-1 said:
Andy said:
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
LOL!

What School???
We are to young to remember, I think it was an old motel out there at one time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.