VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Less than 2 miles from my home... my grandson's school. Last communication he was locked in the coaches office after witnessing 3 people being shot. "There's blood everywhere" was his last text.

Update: Puss just talked to him. Apparently it's over. He is being picked up and taken home right now. 3 shot.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
So glad he is okay.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Less than 2 miles from my home... my grandson's school. Last communication he was locked in the coaches office after witnessing 3 people being shot. "There's blood everywhere" was his last text.

Update: Puss just talked to him. Apparently it's over. He is being picked up and taken home right now. 3 shot, 1 dead.
****!

I'm glad he's safe. Nothing you'd expect in your own back yard....

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Very glad your grandson is o.k. This is a parent's/grandparent's worse nightmare. Thoughts and prayers for all of the families in this tragedy.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Glad's he Ok HC

·
Registered
397 Posts
Glad he is all right. Take care.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Saw this on the news this morning. Tragic. I can only imagine the feelings and even then they probably don't compare to the actual feelings.

Fortunately so far they have injuries and it appears that an on site officer took the perp down fatally.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I’m glad your grandson is okay, physically, but he may suffer psychologically. Hopefully, he can cope with the tragedy without any long term effects.

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
When I saw it on the news I was thinking it was close to you. Sounded like they had an armed resource officer that reacted quickly. Glad your Grandson is physically unharmed but sad that he had to experience this at such a young age.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Remember when we just took our cigarettes and fists to school and guns were for squirrel hunting when we got suspended? Glad an officer was at the school and he engaged the perp.

Reactions: jayleav
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.