Registered
12,827 Posts
I like the highball better.
Congrats on the new Harley.

Reactions: theshank

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Traded in the high ball. Indian dealer didn't want it. HD dealer gave me as much as I've seen them sale lately just over 8 dollars.

View attachment 532723

I customized a new lowrider S " the challenger killer". Lol. Jk.

View attachment 532725 The better horse. That line probably did wonders for sales on the next bike.
Wow. Our Indian dealer would have sucked up that 8 ball in a sec. they turn Vic's over pretty quickly.
I'm hearing of this more and more. Indian dealers not wanting Victory bikes. Are they that afraid of them ? Has Scott Wine sent a secret message out to ban Victory trades ?
You said HD gave you $8 did you mean $8k ?
If so then they treated you fairly and they got a sale.
Your local wigwam should learn from this when you ride that new Harley over to show them. Idiots.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Wow. Our Indian dealer would have sucked up that 8 ball in a sec. they turn Vic's over pretty quickly.
I'm hearing of this more and more. Indian dealers not wanting Victory bikes. Are they that afraid of them ? Has Scott Wine sent a secret message out to ban Victory trades ?
Your local wigwam should learn from this when you ride that new Harley over to show them. Idiots.
Weird those Indian dealers. Before Vic went under I was speaking with the Albuquerque dealer and they had no interest in Vic's. And I have the Anniversary Vision. Not that I would trade but they didn't know that. Barnett HD was all over me to take my Anni.

I think Indian dealers know they'll lose new sales to used Vics.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Congrats, looks like the same bike HC posted a video of. Very sharp and I do think it probably is the better horse to ride.

Reactions: theshank

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My local wigwam quit indian. Arlen Ness motorcycles. They are no longer an Indian dealer.

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
Traded in the high ball. Indian dealer didn't want it. HD dealer gave me as much as I've seen them sale lately just over 8 dollars.

View attachment 532723

View attachment 532725 The better horse. That line probably did wonders for sales on the next bike.
Fine looking HD. I love the 114 inch engine in my 2019 Road Glide and I'm sure you like the 114-inch engine in your Low Rider S with the performance mods on it even better

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Seemed proud he got the MSRP on the new bike. The dealer could flip the Vic for less than he paid for it and still come out ahead.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@theshank Congrats, dude! I hear good things about the new Low Rider S. I hope she treats you well. I don't know why, for some reason I thought you were out of San Diega! Turns out you are a local. Or kinda local!

·
Registered
9,140 Posts

View attachment 532723

I know that you've got some serious coin invested in your Low Rider S.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.