VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Black Beauty on Dec. 22nd. I've been able to ride it exactly twice once was home and the other to St. Augustine with the girlfriend. What a great ride! I have a little over 250 miles on it and look forward to several thousand more. The only thing I will probably change is the wind screen. I'm 5'9 and I get a LOT of buffetting from 60mph on up. I'll wait until the after market screens come out before I pay $350 for the OEM tall screen though.
I look forward to talking to you and maybe a ride or two... or three...
Randy

·
Registered
425 Posts

Welcome Randy! You'll find a lot of really good information on the VOG and I'm looking forward to reading the comments of XC Riders as more of them go into service...I hope that you will be as pleased with your new bike as I am with my Vision..

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Welcome Randy,

I too am a new Victory CC owner, picked mine up 12/3. I see you are from High Springs so I assume your dealer is Gainesville, luck you!

I agree with the windshield thing but the tall shield was a good investment IMHO. It extends the comfort level for the longer rides or in weather like we are having lately where it barely gets over 60.

The aftermarket will have some shields out soon so all is not lost and I hear Victory is working on a mid height too, somewhere between the tall and the current stock shield.

Mark

·
Registered
82 Posts

Welcome, I envy u guys that get to ride during the winter months. Again i think the stock shields short and tall will do for some riders. But i'm sure the rest of us will find our solutions in the aftermarket shields. But i know we all agree that this is one B.A. bike and it was long overdue.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice cycle welcome to one great forum, there is lots of knowlage here just for the asking. The best part is how its like a Waltons supper table when things get going good fun. Waltons am I dating myself.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Rocketman said:
Nice cycle welcome to one great forum, there is lots of knowlage here just for the asking. The best part is how its like a Waltons supper table when things get going good fun. Waltons am I dating myself.
If you date yourself it would be hard to go Dutch then.JK. Night John-Boy.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
What a great lookin' ride!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
The_Captain said:
Theantenna on my bike is leaning forward as you can see in the upper left of this pic. Is there a way to get it to be either vertical or with a slight lean back?
Yep, just reach down near the base of the antenna and pull it back. It's on a hinge that pivots fore and aft and it's held in place with tension, there isn't anything to loosen or adjust.

The video below has the bag off so it's easier to see, you don't need to remove the bag to adjust the antenna.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.