VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just confirmed it yesterdayand we are finally getting a Victory dealership in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I spoke with the owner and although it's late in the season and they won't be able to get their hands on many bikes for this season (3 for now), they will be stocking and supplying parts and service. They are holding Victory demo rides on June 25th and 26th.
Dealership name, Mid City Motorsports at 400 Falconbridge Hwy Sudbury Ontario, Canada. So where is Sudbury? About 4 hours north of Toronto.
Although I'm happy itwon'tbe necessaryto make the5 hour ride to my dealership anymore I probably still will drop in from time to time. I guess it's a loyalty thing, beside they're great people.I expect thatsoon Iwill not have the only Vision in town.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

CamNeelyphile said:
Is this an existingPolaris ATV/snowmobile dealer that has enhanced their product line to include Victory or an "all new" venture?
Hey Tom,
I sure they were an existing Polaris dealer who hassince enhanced their product line to include the now famous Victory line of Motorcycles.
OT

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

CamNeelyphile said:
Is this an existingPolaris ATV/snowmobile dealer that has enhanced their product line to include Victory or an "all new" venture?
Yes, they were a Polaris dealership and they also carry a line of marine products, etc, etc.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Great news for you Nepper. I know how you feel, but I'd rather drive 1 hr v/s 3 hrs.
I guess OT will have to arrange a parade ride up there next year to welcome them into the fold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.