VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
...and I’m sure they have known this was coming for the last couple of years. Look at the time line in the article. This is probably the real reason they killed Victory... along with all of the recalls and law suits. It’s hard to believe anyone would buy those vehicles after visiting any of the off road forums where owners of these products post. I’ve been seeing these issues on their SxSs and ATVs posted since they first started. First one I remember seeing was an owner who pulled his RZR into his attached garage. Went in the house. A few mins later his RZR was in flames along with a good portion of his garage. Luckily, he caught it early enough. Pushed the RZR out and put out the fire in his garage before It did much damage to his house, but the RZR was a total loss.

They haven’t had as many issues, but I’m sure Can Am is next. They have had several issues with fires and melted parts (body plastics and air boxes)

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Polaris! The finest propaganda money can buy!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
This part jumped out at me.

CEO Scott Wine in a statement. "Rooted in our long-standing commitment to our customers and dealers .........."
Yup, just ask any Victory owner or dealer.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
:scared2: :shtf1::shhh: :nuke1: i do like their motorcycles and a few of their commercials though:popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: Flyboy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.