VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a blast this past 4th of July. I participated in the American Legion Fun run to helpsupport scholarship funds for children who lost loved ones in the war against our enemies.
I rode with a local HOG chapter and to say that I stuck out was an under statement. They all gawked at the Vision and the majority of the comments were positive. These guys were gracious enough to have me tag a long and since I was tagging a long with their group, I behaved myself.
I heard the snickers, jokes and jabs about the Vision at each stop we made a long the way, but that was to be expected. I've never ridden with a HOG group beforeeven when I had one, and I new these guys are hard core brand loyal kinda folks. It was amazing how many people haven't even heard of Victory.
I have to comment though. I was paired up next to this guy on a Dyna and he constantly had to down shift to keep up. I think he had a 5 speed, but I think he just loved keeping it in a lower gear to pop off blurps of his exhaust to be heard. All of their bikes were over the top loud. I can't say I miss that part of HD ownership. My ears were ringing all day afterwards.
The ride was for a good cause and everyone arrived safely. Here are a few pics.

Blurrp! Blurrp! Pop!! Blurrrp!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Sounds like you had a lot of fun Dave. I bet you guys single handedly turn the islands on to Victory.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.