VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 08 a while ago and tracked down the original owner. I met with him today and purchased some items he had for the bike. He also through in the stock exaust tips. The bike currently has the gatlin gun tips.
Here is my question, I think I like the stock tips bettter then the gatlin gun tips. Is this weird? I am going to change out the tips and see if I like the looks better when they are on the bike. If I do,I mayhave a set of slightly used tips for sale.

·
Registered
343 Posts
IMHO: The Gatlin tips are ugly, but the stockers are a cool side slash cutstill loking too stock. My solution is gonna be costomized stock tips; they will be slash cut stock profile but not look stock at all. Also if you're talking ugly, look at your Vision rear tip over castings. Hanging there looking especially gross with their faux-tribal look, if there is such an ugly thing. I'm gonna customize those things also. Can't wait to get done and add other subtle things. Shark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.