VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
I would take an XC out for a long fast ride if you can. You need to see how high speed feels on an XC. If you like the way it feels, get it. If you don't, don't get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
dsjr70 said:
well yes you are crazy... never open a thread with that title with these boys around...lolwhy not keep yours and buy a cc? they are going to kill you with trade in value anyway...
I was going to say that, but then I though not everyone can afford more than one bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,150 Posts
elooker said:
dsjr70 said:
well yes you are crazy... never open a thread with that title with these boys around...lolwhy not keep yours and buy a cc? they are going to kill you with trade in value anyway...
I was going to say that, but then I though not everyone can afford more than one bike.
yeah i know, but these days trade in arent worth crap. my 2010 8ball with less then 1500 miles is worth about $6000. so i would be taking a 5k hit... so it is like my last ex.... sometimes its cheaper to keep her and get another on the side :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,116 Posts
dsjr70 said:
elooker said:
dsjr70 said:
well yes you are crazy... never open a thread with that title with these boys around...lolwhy not keep yours and buy a cc? they are going to kill you with trade in value anyway...
I was going to say that, but then I though not everyone can afford more than one bike.
yeah i know, but these days trade in arent worth crap. my 2010 8ball with less then 1500 miles is worth about $6000. so i would be taking a 5k hit... so it is like my last ex.... sometimes its cheaper to keep her and get another on the side :)
You are wise beyond your years my friend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,150 Posts

phoenix9 said:
dsjr70 said:
elooker said:
dsjr70 said:
well yes you are crazy... never open a thread with that title with these boys around...lolwhy not keep yours and buy a cc? they are going to kill you with trade in value anyway...
I was going to say that, but then I though not everyone can afford more than one bike.
yeah i know, but these days trade in arent worth crap. my 2010 8ball with less then 1500 miles is worth about $6000. so i would be taking a 5k hit... so it is like my last ex.... sometimes its cheaper to keep her and get another on the side :)
You are wise beyond your years my friend.
I learned the hard way...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,150 Posts
advntrus said:
dsjr70 said:
elooker said:
dsjr70 said:
well yes you are crazy... never open a thread with that title with these boys around...lolwhy not keep yours and buy a cc? they are going to kill you with trade in value anyway...
I was going to say that, but then I though not everyone can afford more than one bike.
yeah i know, but these days trade in arent worth crap. my 2010 8ball with less then 1500 miles is worth about $6000. so i would be taking a 5k hit... so it is like my last ex.... sometimes its cheaper to keep her and get another on the side :)
You're my Hero!
Shawn
This goes under the section... Do as I say, not as I do...lol I didnt learn after the first and probably wont learn after the second... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,116 Posts
Just keep to buying bikes and not wives and you'll do OK.

Confusus out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,150 Posts
Andy said:
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
Just keep to buying bikes and not wives and you'll do OK.

Confusus out.
Evidently I dont buy wives, I lease them and then run over on miles so it cost me a fortune...lol
You should have opted for the Extended Warranty.
Yeah, I am thinking more like the Limited Liabilty policy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts

My g/f says I should just rent a bike when I get the urge, instead of buying one. I wonder how she would feel if I told her I thought that was a great idea and should be applied in life generally...
Sure wish I did that with my ex-wife... The rental would have been a lot shorter and the recovery a lot quicker... LOL!
I'd consider buying your Jackpot, but the orange isn't doing it for me... Shame...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,725 Posts
Jaak said:
My g/f says I should just rent a bike when I get the urge, instead of buying one. I wonder how she would feel if I told her I thought that was a great idea and should be applied in life generally...
Sure wish I did that with my ex-wife... The rental would have been a lot shorter and the recovery a lot quicker... LOL!
I'd consider buying your Jackpot, but the orange isn't doing it for me... Shame...
I grew up with Orange Crush, one of my favorites.
Pmoores's Ride (Thread Poster, Canada NL)

Gary-Mike's ride (Utah)

Merrilra's ride (Alaska)

Oachs83's Ride (Minnesota)

Rick's ride (Florida)

Smh07's Ride (Illinois)

Vjpman1's ride (USA)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
SofaKingBlue said:
pmoores said:
I am thinking of trading in/ selling my bike for a Cross Country.
I love my Jackpot but would like to ride 2 up.
Gimme your thoughts.
I bought a used Touring Cruiser for cheap, as a secondride for 2-up and a grocery getter.
Good choice Sofa.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top