VOG Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I saw your bike last weekend when i was at Randy's open house. It looks fantastic. I really like the chrome rear package tray and the bag trays.The passenger backrest looks good too. The exhaust tips give it a nice look as well. All you need now is a rider backrest and your all set.
Nice looking ride for sure. Cant wait to hear your reviews. I think we are supposed to have 45 degrees and some rain this weekend so the salt might get outta here. Sure hope so !

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Wow! You accessorized your new bike very nicely!

I know what you mean about the weather. Hey, it's raining today and a cool front is en route. I may not be able to ride again for at least 24 hours!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Andy said:
Wow! You accessorized your new bike very nicely!

I know what you mean about the weather. Hey, it's raining today and a cool front is en route. I may not be able to ride again for at least 24 hours!
Come on Andy... Brave the rain and cool temps and head up to Daytona! I didn't have one peice of wet clothing saturday, so go get a rain suit and come on up....
Back to the topic.... That is one pretty bike, if you are having difficulties getting it out I will volunteer to fly up and ride it down here for you. That way it is all broken in for your riding season and you wont have to sit at the dealer getting your service done. Hell, I'll even throw in the 500 mile service when I get it down here... :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

THX guys. If I could get away, I would be in Daytona. That is one bike showI would like to go to some year.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Is there anything that you did not put on that bike?? I realy like the look of the ass end with the end caps on the pipes!!!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Beautiful bike and I know the feeling waiting for good weather! Can I borrow your passenger backrest if the weather gets nice ;-)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
sweet bike...hey is that foot prints on your boards? LOL

·
Registered
106 Posts
I went to test drive the x bikes and loved them.I also made the mistake of hoppin on a Vision. I bought one that day. Sweet rides .All of them. Now I want a 106 Vegas for around town. My name is Matt ,And I have a Victory Disorder.....

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi, My name is Jim and I too am a Vicaholic. Nice lookin machine and accessorised nicely. Did you already go with the stage one kit oris that on order? I have had my Cross Country since Jan 5th and have 2000 miles on it and have loved every mile. I ordered the passenger backrest which unfortuneately has not come in yet. The northern dealers must have gotten the passenger baxckrests first so they could be looked at. Pardon my grumbling. They had a drivers backrest in stock so I got that. Ipod hook up is next. I replaced the whip antenna with a short rubber one that is amplified and brings in the stations. The standard one always felt like it was going to poke me in the eye when I walked around the back of the bike. Anyway, enjoy the the new bike and here's hoping for an early spring.

·
Registered
150 Posts

Nice looking bike great minds think alike. Mine should be readyat the end of this week waiting for the RPW exhaust. Then allI need is rain and thesalt and snow all gone good to ride.
Hope to see ya on the roads this summer.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
i agree, I've got the stage I and big mouth tips on my bike. It gives it a totally different and(IMHO) better look.

I've got the heated grips, stage I, aforementioned tips, tall windshield, rear chrome fender trim, ram ball mount and the aftermarket bag liners.

I've been kicking around the idea of the lid rails. I think I like the way they look but haven't decided if I want to drop the coin on them yet.

Waiting as long as I can for a trunk option before I make my decision about the rear passenger back rest luggage rack. Passenger back rest/luggage look great but I think I'd like the trunk better.

Still need the Ipod harness but that's an easy addition.

·
Registered
130 Posts

Very nice ride. When we were looking at the XC that is about all the accessories we aere looking at adding. I really like the exhaust. It really finishing the back end. I saw the antenna. Did you go with the OEM icom/CB? If so, let us know how it does once you get on the road.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I purchased my XC used with only 440 miles on it. I addedthe following accessories:
Stage 1 Exhaust
Big Mouth Exhaust Tips
HID Driving Beam
Victory Custom Mirrors
Tall Windshield
Lower Air Deflectors
Garmin Zumo
GPS Audio Integration Harness
Ram Ball
Handlebar Clamp
Billet Victory License Plate Frame
Passenger Backrest
Luggage Rack
Leather Lever Grips
Saddlebag Lid Rails
Saddlebag Lid Liners
Saddlebag Liners
Saddlebag Ipod pouch
Audio Extension Cable
Ipod Cable
Audio Cable
I plan on adding the heated grips and seat later this coming Fall.
I am considering the Trunk ..... I want to see the design and price first.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'd say you are ready to roll. Just got to get some nice weather. You can come to California if you want. Weather here has been pretty good although it is raining today.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
How in the hell did you find a USED XC!? Going to be 41 degrees here in Michigan Saturday, thinking about picking mine up :)

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Iron, other than the accessories Randy used a black CC as a demo for a few weeks. Did he give you any indication that this was his demo?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I test rode the demo you are referreing to. This bike came inseveral weeks after my test ride. This is a different bike and it is used.....barely. I think the person who owned it said he just didn't like a bagger feel. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to find this black beauty. Now when I pick it up, it has been broken in and had its first service. Life is good........

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Cool. When i saw it at the open house there were a lot of people checking it out. Your gonna love it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts