VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crew at Parkland Sled and ATV (and Victory) in Red Deer, AB, put on a great Demo Days which runs this weekend. Lots of bikes to choose from and the route we took was one of the longer rides I've been on with a demo. Had a chance to ride the Jackpot and enjoyed the ride. If you are in the area it would be worth stopping in! Kudos to the owners and staff.
Cessna

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

jophez said:
I will be there tomorrow, were there lots of people tonigt? Glad you had a good ride.
There wasn't a lot of people there on Friday. I think that they were hoping for a better turn out but if the weather holds I'm surethat today will be better. Friday is tough as you have people working (not to imply that people don't work on Saturday).If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have even known about it asI totally missed anyadvertising they might have had. I hope you have a great ride(s) on Saturday!!

·
Registered
167 Posts

I kow exactly what you are saying about Fridays.
It might have been better for you, with a smaller turn out, all the bikes to yourself!!:)
Maybe I'll run into you out there some day,I prictically live out there, Doug keeps bugging me that I'm late for work when I show up. I keep asking for an employee discount but no luck yet anyway!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jophez said:
It might have been better for you, with a smaller turn out, all the bikes to yourself!!:)
I wanted to ride the Hammer S that was there, but maybe it's a good thing I didn't!! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jophez said:
Maybe I'll run into you out there some day,I prictically live out there, Doug keeps bugging me that I'm late for work when I show up. I keep asking for an employee discount but no luck yet anyway!!
Hope to see you one day at the shop. I'm a newbie to the Victory and the local dealership so not quite a familiar face. Let me know how that employee discount goes!! :)

·
Registered
167 Posts

Unfortunately the emplyee discount is like a sasquach, you here of one but never see it!!! :)
They did however offer 15% off in stock items, they were not advertising it until you bought something!! I was glad I bought the drivers backrest for my XC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.