VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victory Demo Days are just around the corner in Alberta.
Grand Prarie May 12 and 13
http://www.countrysidesports.com/index.htm?viewstateuserkey=f9255ce7-dce7-4c58-b9e6-a4032b14018d
Fort Saskatchewan May 14 and 15
http://www.elkisland-polaris.com/index.htm
Edmonton May 21 and 22
Calgary May 28 and 29
Link for Edmonton and Calgary
http://www.cycleworks.com/
Lethbridge May 25 2pm to 8pm
May 26 9am to 4pm
http://lethbridgehonda.com/
Does anyone know if Lloydminster orRed Deer are having Demo Days. I can't find any info on their sites.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts

I was hoping for Lloyd also at the new dealer.
15th we are in Edmonton for the "Wounded Warrior Show n shine at Edmonton garrison.
We are riding in honour of my daughters boyfriend who was severley wounded in Afghanastan last monday in the IED incident. He's doing well and is in germany being airlifted back to Canada this weekend or early next week.
Hope to see some vic owners in the area come out and support it along with the vic dealers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,643 Posts

Been to the dealer in Lloyd !
Stood waiting for one of the 4 staff member to finish talking to themselves so I could ask for an item I was interested in on there wall .
It didnt happen so I left . If I do hear anything on Lloyd as I live nearby I will post something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts

At the Red Deer Bike Show earlier this year I ran into the nice people from Trike Zone. They are locatedin the Pigeon Lake area at the intersection of Highways 616 and 780. According to them anytime is demo time and they have the BBQ going every Saturday. Never been there but thought that it might be worth a visit.
I'm not interested in buying a trike, my Hammer is too much fun,but I might demo one and grab a burger!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Salty said:
I was hoping for Lloyd also at the new dealer.
15th we are in Edmonton for the "Wounded Warrior Show n shine at Edmonton garrison.
We are riding in honour of my daughters boyfriend who was severley wounded in Afghanastan last monday in the IED incident. He's doing well and is in germany being airlifted back to Canada this weekend or early next week.
Hope to see some vic owners in the area come out and support it along with the vic dealers
My prayers are with you, your family and the soldier. I won't be able to attend the show & shine but hope you allhave a great ride and a fun day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts

Looking at all the dates in May I guess their hoping the snow melts. LOL
We're not in much better shape in Northern Ontario, it's snowing like crazy here right now. We'll probably have 15 cm by the time it ends today. Sunny tomorrow though.
Wish our soldier good luck for us andplease tell him we're proudof him and happy to have him back home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Wednesday is the first day for demo's. Hopefully the bikes get well rode.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts

STopped in there last Feb when in from Cold Lake. Hope he gets better! Elk Island is farther but more experienced when needed i believe.
Going to hop down to Vermillion next Sunday the 23rd of may
Hook up with a few of the guys from the Edmonton area.
This Sat in Edmonton at the Wounded Warrior Show n shine and poker run.
Radium BC run is set for the Aug long weekend also if your interested for a run.
CHeers
Salty
poptop said:
Been to the dealer in Lloyd !
Stood waiting for one of the 4 staff member to finish talking to themselves so I could ask for an item I was interested in on there wall .
It didnt happen so I left . If I do hear anything on Lloyd as I live nearby I will post something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts

Thanks Nepper ,I will do that. he is delayed now until this coming Sat due to the ash from Iceland.
Cool here but not bad and looks like 20c is coming back this week!
Cheers!
Nepper said:
Looking at all the dates in May I guess their hoping the snow melts. LOL
We're not in much better shape in Northern Ontario, it's snowing like crazy here right now. We'll probably have 15 cm by the time it ends today. Sunny tomorrow though.
Wish our soldier good luck for us andplease tell him we're proudof him and happy to have him back home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts

thank you! we'll do that!
bored76 said:
Salty said:
I was hoping for Lloyd also at the new dealer.
15th we are in Edmonton for the "Wounded Warrior Show n shine at Edmonton garrison.
We are riding in honour of my daughters boyfriend who was severley wounded in Afghanastan last monday in the IED incident. He's doing well and is in germany being airlifted back to Canada this weekend or early next week.
Hope to see some vic owners in the area come out and support it along with the vic dealers
My prayers are with you, your family and the soldier. I won't be able to attend the show & shine but hope you allhave a great ride and a fun day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I went last year and the rides were about 40-45 minutes. I plan on being there Friday afternoon and Saturday for a while. Is anyone else going to be there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hope to meet some Vog.neters this weekend at the demo days if it isn't too wet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Went for a test ride and had the pick of the litter. I decided to take the Hammer S for a spin in the rain and 5 degree C temps (about 41f). Went out for 1/2 an hour and had a blast. First fat tire bike I have ridden and would have loved to ride on dry pavement and seen what she could really do. I will go back Saturday and take the ness jackpot out for a spin. Won't be much warmer, but should be dry, so shouldn't be hard to ride as much as I want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Saturday wasn't much warmer, but was dry. Took out the ness jackpot and the kingpin. Of the 3 I test rode the Hammer fit me better and was more fun to drive. That being said My XR still suits me the best and is most suited to my needs.
I hope you guys have better riding weather in Lethbridge and Calgary.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Get out and test ride the bikes. Try them all if possible.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top