VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at putting an alarm system on my bike and was wondering if anyone uses or knows much about them. I've been looking at 2 particolar models
the CYCLONE 866F , and the TALON alarm system .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,082 Posts
I thought similar to you when I bought the Vision, (as I had the factory HD system on my Electraglide).
From what I have read, a thief knows how to get around anything that is out there, you're better off spending the money on good insurance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
I have been looking at the Cyclone 866F. I bought the MC-X6 LED lights from Fusion/Freymoto and it was top notch quality. I would expect the Cyclone to be nothing less. I like it's features and simplicity of installation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,186 Posts
Candubrain said:
I thought similar to you when I bought the Vision, (as I had the factory HD system on my Electraglide).
From what I have read, a thief knows how to get around anything that is out there, you're better off spending the money on good insurance.
+1, if they want the bike bad enough they will just pick her up with a tow truck. Ride more, worry less.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
I put the Scorpio Alarm System on my '08 Vision about year ago and it has worked great ever since. It integrated very well with the Vision and has all the functionality I will ever need. I would certainly recommend it...

Gadget
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Gadget said:
I put the Scorpio Alarm System on my '08 Vision about year ago and it has worked great ever since. It integrated very well with the Vision and has all the functionality I will ever need. I would certainly recommend it...

Gadget
Gadget,
How would you rate the install? easy or difficult. Everything I have read says it should be pretty easy. Do you agree?
BreadmanRo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
BreadmanRo said:
Gadget said:
I put the Scorpio Alarm System on my '08 Vision about year ago and it has worked great ever since. It integrated very well with the Vision and has all the functionality I will ever need. I would certainly recommend it...

Gadget
Gadget,
How would you rate the install? easy or difficult. Everything I have read says it should be pretty easy. Do you agree?
BreadmanRo
I just ordered the Scorpion SR-i900 for my 2010 Vision with the plug and play harness for the Vision as well as the perimeter sensor and ignition cut-out sensor. I spoke with one of the tech guys at Scorpion to ensure that the harness will work on a 2010 and he confirmed that. He also confirmed that the system simply plugs into the existing bike harness. Mine should be arriving tomorrow so I will post again once I have it installed.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top