VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Finally pulled the trigger on an upgrade set of pipes after deciding recently the Judge was for life. Pretty heavy statement considering I change everything but when I climb aboard I couldn't move it on.
I decided (based partially on good opinions here) on the Trask 2 into 1 HotRod system. They look the business , sound the business and being in Europe they were available in less then 2 days to my door. My concern is regarding the frame `cutting` thing. I find it kinda disconcerting as I haven't actually found out what needs cut. I had a look through the posts but couldn't find any specific info. I won't be fitting it but a a local garage but think it might be good to give him a heads up with some tips before he pulls his hair out and tells me it doesn't fit. I will post an update when it's done on my/our thoughts.

Thanks in advance gentlemen and any input appreciated.

Brian

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pipes on. Bastard of a job. Engine management light is on. Looks the part, sounds great at idle and when pulling away. Bit raspy up the revs. Idles nice, runs fine. Replaced Stage 1 pipes that sounded nice to be fair. Overall impression is sound good look good but not worth £900 ($1200) for anyone that is thinking of the switch but value for money is personal and it's only my opinion.

Tuner required I'd say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.