VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What performance increase can you expect from a set of aftermarket cams for a Vegas?

I currently have:
Victory sweeps exhaust with the TM baffles.
Airbox removed with the Filter under the tank.
CPU remapped.

I have been looking at the Loyds VM1 as a possible winter project? Anyone have
a story or input on these cams?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I started out blind as a bat. Took all the wrong advise and will now start back at it .
I want to improve my Hp and tourqe to somewhere around 80 to 90 hp .
What are the things I need to do and what are the costs .
I have sweep pipes now but also realize they have to go . Should the next ones be the Ness slash or ? then the airbox . I did the upgrade at the dealer here to what they called a stage one airbox . It looks the same except it has a little bit of a chrome flashing on one side. Which airbox is best.
Then where oh where do I get a dyno tune up here in alberta for the remap process.
I believe Im at a bout 74 hp at the present time with the setup I have .
help
poptop
Oh one last thing Has anyone had a Rolling thunder map upgrade and Dynotune from Red Deer

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

poptop said:
I started out blind as a bat. Took all the wrong advise and will now start back at it .
I want to improve my Hp and tourqe to somewhere around 80 to 90 hp .
What are the things I need to do and what are the costs .
I have sweep pipes now but also realize they have to go . Should the next ones be the Ness slash or ? then the airbox . I did the upgrade at the dealer here to what they called a stage one airbox . It looks the same except it has a little bit of a chrome flashing on one side. Which airbox is best.
Then where oh where do I get a dyno tune up here in alberta for the remap process.
I believe Im at a bout 74 hp at the present time with the setup I have .
help
poptop
Oh one last thing Has anyone had a Rolling thunder map upgrade and Dynotune from Red Deer
No idea of the year, but going to an S&S intake and changing the baffles to Thunder Monsters would be your starting point. With an 08> you would end up around 88/97 with a 102
VM1 cams would add around 10/7 to either bike

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Opps I guess I missed that My pin is a 09 with sweep pipes and as stated stage 1 map with the Victory air upgrade .
Is this 2 into one pipe kit avalable in Canada and the ss intake where do I get it ??
thanks for the heads up.
poptop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.