VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long days ride, alone or with buddies, what would put the icing on the cake? 1. A good cigar? (brand and size) 2. A particular beverage, alcohol or non-alcohol? (Brand) 3. A particular type of food? 4. Sex? (wife, neighbor, stripper, hair color and body type)

·
Registered
17,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll go first. 1. A good cigar? (brand and size) "CAO Brazilia Anaconda", Perfecto (double tapered) Size 8" x 58 ring gauge 2. A particular beverage, alcohol or non-alcohol? (Brand) Two fingers of Rye or Scotch on a single ice disk or cube OR a twenty-two ounce bottle of my home brewed beer (9-10% alcohol by volume). 3. A particular type of food? Seafood, pretty much any shellfish. (Crabs, mussels, raw oysters on the half shell, clams, scallops, shrimp, lobster, conch, squid, crawfish,......had to stop and get a towel to wipe up the drool) 4. Sex? (wife, neighbor, stripper, hair color and body type) Nah, that would just put me to sleep. If after a long ride with buddies, it would be best around a campfire ideally with no mosquitoes.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
#1. and #2. A smoke and a Meyers and 7.....I now only participate in part #1 when I am participating in part #2....and even that is severely limited to probably less than a half dozen times a year now. #3. Combine my 2 favorite foods (Italian and seafood)....I'll take a nice seafood pasta. #4. Yes. :innocent: Location: Either my place in Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez, or my back yard sitting by a fire.....or at the bar at VOG HQ.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Usually when I get done with a long ride food is out of the question because that is usually what we do when we are out riding. After the ride I am hopping in the hot tub with a vodka and diet and if the day went well a blonde, brunette or redhead... If it went really well, all three...lol But sadly most of the times, with my hip, I am in just to much pain to worry about sex...

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
dsjr70 said:
and what do you smoke????
I could lie and say Marlboros, but in reality I smoke those little candy cigs you get at the general store. :shifty: LMAO....how dumb was this idea?

·
Registered
17,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dsjr70 said:
Usually when I get done with a long ride food is out of the question because that is usually what we do when we are out riding. After the ride I am hopping in the hot tub with a vodka and diet and if the day went well a blonde, brunette or redhead... If it went really well, all three...lol But sadly most of the times, with my hip, I am in just to much pain to worry about sex...
Simple solution, install a swing in your bedroom. :innocent: (I've ruined way to many expensive cigars trying to smoke them in my outdoor spa) :devil:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Usually after a good days ride we stop at the bar nearest my house for drinks and a seafood feast. Fortunatly it's right around the corner so I don't have any distance to get home lol! Then we put the bike to bed and it's all about the sex...sometimes we even make it out of the garage ha ha! If we're really lucky it's only Saturday so we can go do it all again Sunday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.