VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over 4 years, as of round 12 noon today, I own my classic bike (CCT) out right, I have saved approximately $7,920.00 by paying it out early..... Owe no one anything except rent on my unit every fortnight..... Free as a bird from any financial encumbrances.... And also save $33.69 on annual insurance for the damn thing..... Any one want to purchase a low mileage classic bike, is painted in the fastest colour (Henry Ford two tone), that is black on black for those that do not understand two tone black..... Make an offer at least 5 figures and start with a 2#### but will take startups from 3 or more..... :angel4:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Australian or American dollars? ;)

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think there are any dollars involved in his offer! LOL
Well by my reckoning $.40000 cents = $400.00 so the bidding begins..... :angel4:

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
$402....IF free shipping:ok:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now we cookin'.... Hmmmm freight is paid via a gallon of juice to the nearest disembarkation point, rest is up to you..... Keep biddin'.....

·
Registered
838 Posts
Must be Australian humor :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn it! People this is not a proper english teaching post, this is a bike and owner happiness thread.... I know I could just tell you in four words, but no fun in that........

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not really, no... This bike was priced at $28,000.00 off the floor and I had the reverse kit added as well prior to delivery, added a few more dollars to that... So really done pretty good.... we do not get bikes as cheap as you fellas in the states do...... Equivalent Harley (if there is such a beast) would be up round 40 thousand+ mark..... It is not a toy for me, but a means of getting from point a to point b in a goodly way, it has no name, has no soul as all non-living things have not and treats me well as long as I keep it serviced and ridden with the respect and caution it deserves....

·
Registered
404 Posts
@Old-Gramps - I'll trade ya!!! I got a perfectly good 29 yr old living at home I can offer up. He can wrench if you give him free room and board and don't expect him to clean up after himself !!!! Even-Steven Trade????

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@Old-Gramps - I'll trade ya!!! I got a perfectly good 29 yr old living at home I can offer up. He can wrench if you give him free room and board and don't expect him to clean up after himself !!!! Even-Steven Trade????
Now why in hell would I trade a 4 year old thoroughbred for a 29 year old dud, that just sits in the garage... I have two of those and they live far enough away that when we do catch up it is a good feeling all round..... Buy another bike and tell him his room is now for the garage queen....

• Haha
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Not really, no... This bike was priced at $28,000.00 off the floor and I had the reverse kit added as well prior to delivery, added a few more dollars to that... So really done pretty good.... we do not get bikes as cheap as you fellas in the states do...... Equivalent Harley (if there is such a beast) would be up round 40 thousand+ mark..... It is not a toy for me, but a means of getting from point a to point b in a goodly way, it has no name, has no soul as all non-living things have not and treats me well as long as I keep it serviced and ridden with the respect and caution it deserves....
well, I'm guessing you are no where close to the 2.5% rate is had.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gees no mate, I don't even get that much on my savings let alone repayments on a loan... I think it had finished on 8.?% which is damn good for here.... You fellahs are just spoilt with the cost of living in that country...... But it is all relevant really, the job I was in when retired I got probably well over half as much again in wages to the equivalent over there, maybe even up round the double mark....

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Gramps, So now that you've had it awhile and it's paid for what are your plans for the future? Going to keep it? How is it getting parts and service down under? Any big trips planned this year?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.