VOG Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy gang---I started riding about 40 yrs ago went through a series of crashes during my formative years until I got that out of my system...since those early years I have added 250,000 miles with out incident.About 15 yrs ago my American wife living with me in french Canada (quebec) decided to learn to ride, so we (she) enrolled in a motorcycle course that was only given in french and she only spoke english so I also took the course as her translator.I had been riding for years and I knew it all ---WRONG--- I was surprised at how much I didn't know and needless to say I learned a great deal as her translator about turning --stopping--handling.Since I bought my Vision 8 ball this summer I have surfed around trying to better my riding as well as that I have spent considerable time in parking lots to improve my skills I also weekly do panic stops so I've done all that I can to improve my skills and hopefully my life expectantcy.

Here's the question how many if any of you guys and gals have taken the next step by that I mean the advanced riders courses available around America. Police officers take them for bikes as well as any serious biker who wants to learn more about handling motorcycles and training your reflexes .

If you have taken the course can you share something with me that might help me to gain a skill or insight ? I plan on signing up next year if I can find a local course. I thank you in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.