VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know very similar topics have been posted before this, but perhaps there are some new members around here who haven't seen them and/or had a chance to post in them.
Just totally curious to hear what extras, addons and upgrades people have put on their Vegas'. Stock Vegas is wonderful, but the way we customize them is what makes them unique to each of us.
So far I have done...
Passenger seat with low backrest
Kuryakan ISO Grips with Throttle Boss
Clocks4Bikes chrome handlebar clock (they make gorgeous products!)
Black Shotgun Exhaust with stage 1 and remap
Kuryakan Stiletto Pegs, also a 6" extension peg for highway riding
Kyryakan Stiletto passenger pegs
and in about two weeks i'm ordering my Victory Vegas Saddlebags and quick release brackets. Next will be a windshield so i'll be ready for long distance riding.
So, lets hear what you all have!!
OH, I almost forgot, i've also removed every possible sticker and badge that can be removed. Not that i'm not proud to sport the Victory logos, I just love the way it looks all stripped down. =)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Would love to upgrade the seats, but the best money spent other than the stage one was the Victory windshield. Spent the money for the vic saddlebag brackets & added a set of cheap bags from JA Frum for the long rides. I like riding without the shield, but on long rides it offsets the stock seat. Next was the Vic highway bar with pegs it really helped on the long rides, bum knee.

·
Registered
10 Posts

You don't need to spend so much if you just buy the kingpin tour seat. The king pin tour seat is wider than the Vegastour seat and it bolts right on the same way, and you can get the taller sissy bar for it. Also It doesn't look like it is too big for the bike like the Mustang seat does. I found a used kingpin tour seat that was in great shape and put it on my vegas and it looks great and the girlfriend really likes it with the taller sissy bar.
So far I have only changed the seat, the intake, the exhaust (Hacker Zoomies), added a power commander, and put jell grips on. Next i'm getting it pin striped, investing in a windshield, and a set of throw over saddle bags. Later on I may also put apes on.
JK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.