VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to add a couple of more lights to my ride (for visiblity and to aid with night time riding) A friend of mine was telling about a type of lights that are small and mount on the forks? They are small bullet type. He couldn`t remember the name but he swore by them. Said they were brighter than his main light ( Honda). I want something sharp looking, easy to install and functional. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
6,725 Posts

Icerider,
Check out KewlMetal as Kevin suggested, they have some great add ons.
Another Blue Ice/Whte Pearl Combo Kingpin, Look out all you Black Beauties, we are gaining on you.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
OneThumb said:
Another Blue Ice/Whte Pearl Combo Kingpin, Look out all you Black Beauties, we are gaining on you.
You may be growing in numbers, but we all know that black is the fastest color, so i'll keep my eyes open in my mirrors for you ! ;)

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
spider said:
OneThumb said:
You may be growing in numbers, but we all know that black is the fastest color, so i'll keep my eyes open in my mirrors for you ! ;)
What are you doing? Are you still into the Christmas Bubblieeeee?
It's been a while since I was last out with you, were you not in my mirrors.
LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Ok guys, I`ll have a look there. Wonder if they have quick disconnect bags? Anybody out there have these??
Oh! Regarding the black comment.... Black is for those with no imagination!! Now, Just imagine , One Thumb and Me blowing by!! :)
Thanx All!

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Icerider said:
Ok guys, I`ll have a look there. Wonder if they have quick disconnect bags? Anybody out there have these??
Oh! Regarding the black comment.... Black is for those with no imagination!! Now, Just imagine , One Thumb and Me blowing by!! :)
Thanx All!
OH! OH!!!!! Another One to Help STIR the POT

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
OneThumb said:
spider said:
OneThumb said:
What are you doing? Are you still into the Christmas Bubblieeeee?
It's been a while since I was last out with you, were you not in my mirrors.
LOL
I let you out front so my pipes would'nt hurt your ears, lol.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Icerider said:
Thanx All!
I guess I would have to " imagine " this as in reality it would not be possible, and as my old friend chris would say " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :)

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Icerider said:
Thanx All!
Icerider,
As Andy would tell you, Be Carefull, You don't want to wake up The Sleeping Giant

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
OneThumb said:
Icerider said:
Thanx All!
Icerider,
As Andy would tell you, Be Carefull, You don't want to wake up The Sleeping Giant
I look like Andy standing next to Chris, lol.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
spider said:
OneThumb said:
Icerider said:
Thanx All!
Icerider,
I look like Andy standing next to Chris, lol.
But during this time of the year Your Body Guard Spends all his time getting his Beauty Sleep

·
Registered
6,725 Posts

kevinx01 said:
OK ladies I invite all of you to come down to Bike Week Victory drags in Daytona. We can see what happens when you run a Graphite, and Silver KP. Bring your wallet
Hey spider, Kevin does have Class he is refering to you as a Lady. LOL
You better start growing a Beard.
He might just start Nick Naming you as BIG BERTHA

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

kevinx01 said:
OK ladies I invite all of you to come down to Bike Week Victory drags in Daytona. We can see what happens when you run a Graphite, and Silver KP. Bring your wallet
I only see a couple of minor problems here ;
#1- I believe your pin may not be 100% stock
#2- It's possible I outweigh you by between 50-100 lbs
#3- You have a little more track time than me ( i'm at 0% )
So if it was not for these "MINOR " issues, my black bike would most likely kick your Graphite and Silver KP's " BIG " ( but beautiful ) ass !
So I will end this by graciously declining the opportunity to handyou over my money forlosing the race, but I look forward to handing you some cash for assisting me in getting down the track a little faster, without me going on a diet !!!
Ride safe :)

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
OneThumb said:
kevinx01 said:
Hey spider, Kevin does have Class he is refering to you as a Lady. LOL
You better start growing a Beard.
He might just start Nick Naming you as BIG BERTHA
Yo OT that was LADIES as in plural....as in YOUR included. I recall you talking smack here about what color is fastest

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.