VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added some red accents. What do you all think? I’m hoping the red dulls a little. It’s pretty bright right now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Overall I like it.

The headlight ring certainly pops.

I really like the shift linkage like that.

Reactions: slimjim44

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
Might wanna add BB...red will slow you down :badgrin:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since your asking for opinions...for what they are worth...I dislike the red paint on there and don't care at all for the look. Looks cheap and low class IMO.
That's kinda my first thought about the bright red on the headlight, fork caps, and exhaust. That's why I'm hoping it dulls. The V on the oil cooler was painted a couple months ago and is way less bright. I like the engine and shift linkage though. And in all fairness to the bike, the bullet stickers already make it look cheap :rofl2:. Had to cover a couple small dents and dings in the coating from when I laid it down.

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
That's kinda my first thought about the bright red on the headlight, fork caps, and exhaust. That's why I'm hoping it dulls. The V on the oil cooler was painted a couple months ago and is way less bright. I like the engine and shift linkage though. And in all fairness to the bike, the bullet stickers already make it look cheap :rofl2:. Had to cover a couple small dents and dings in the coating from when I laid it down.
Don't know where you got stickers.....put on mine before getting on RT 66 in Chicago heading here...figured they'd think I'd already been warned to stay away from Emanuel's war zone :rofl3:

Sky Land vehicle Cloud Wheel Tire

Actually, when bought my new VEGAS 8-Ball in Florida last Feb it shifted while in trailer and put a couple nicks in CC fairing...hope to have fixed this winter.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I agreed with HenryT
Not a fan, but it is not my bike so it shouldn't matter to you what I think.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Faux bullet hole stickers. Some nimrod with a new (back then) dark green 40th anniversary Bullitt commemorative Mustang had them on the back of his car. Stupid is as stupid does. There's nothing like geeching up a brand new quasi-collector car with dollar store stickers.

·
Registered
190 Posts
First of all, that is a sexy bike, love the lines and love the ride, having said that, the headlight ring and the red strips on the exhaust definitely wont cut it for me, for the rest I do like it (except the bullet holes, however they have a purpose so is ok, lol)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a harsh crowd... I guess that's what you get for asking for people's opinions.

I like the primary cover.... a good piece of advise for some people.
I appreciated the honesty of people's opinions...that's why I asked....plus I'm in pretty much the same boat....too much red makes it look cheesy.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I like it but head light deal seems a little off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.