VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be the snow it Richmond Va, My old lady(she going to kill on saying that)and I took test ride couple of test ride on a New Road Glide, Ulta Classic, Goldwing, BMW and Victory Vision. I own 81 Goldwing, 06 Road Glide and 08 Z-14( on which backward on that one call it a mid-life on that one). New RG rode like the on i have didn't like the mini hanger so riding on just the one i have(i'm short, 5,4) Goldwing, BMW smooth ride but on my tiptoe( not going to lowerbike this time) UC...... that said it all. Now for the vision what canI say that haven't been said. The only problem is ol lady complain about the buffing( she taller then me LOL) that can be fix with a taller windshield. Once I get off the road I'm buying one. Did I say I was Short LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Congrats!! What Color?? Black is the fastest!!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Congratulations Noca and Welcome to The VOG!

As we like to say around here...Pictures, Please!

And yes, Ride Safely.

Another recommendation I like to offer is to sign up for the MSF Class asap. The reason I say this is that the Vision, like all bikes, has unique handling characteristics and taking the class is a great way to get to know the slow speed maneuvering and braking characteristics of the new bike in a controlled environment. I've never spoken to a person who's taken the class who has ever stated that it's a waste of time.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Andy said:
Another recommendation I like to offer is to sign up for the MSF Class asap. The reason I say this is that the Vision, like all bikes, has unique handling characteristics and taking the class is a great way to get to know the slow speed maneuvering and braking characteristics of the new bike in a controlled environment. I've never spoken to a person who's taken the class who has ever stated that it's a waste of time.
Hmmmm... Well, I don't know about that last sentence but I did sign up for the ARC the first week in Feb. This time I am trying a different school.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I took a test drive on a backroad that had alot a twist. Ol lady(ouch just got hit. She reading over my shoulder) would hit me going faster then the speed to take it on the RG and GW didn't hit me once. I can give myself the class I still have the books from when I was teaching the advace class in the Navy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.