VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rider was not seriously injured and actuallly ended up in the bed of the pickup.
My guess it the rider saw it coming and jumped up just as the car hit.
A very close call indeed .

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a guess but under the red car a woman is crying, my guess is its the driver of the red car. ( no actual evidence )

·
Registered
554 Posts
WOW!!! Im glad to hear the biker wasn't hurt bad or killed. Just when you think that you are paying enough attention to every thing around you while on your bike this proves to me that anything can happen any time!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Clubford00 said:
When i stop, i am always off to one side and in 1st gear ready to dump the clutch if i have to.
Yep. I was taught that from day 1. At every stop I pull up and have an escape route. Then I watch the mirror until at least one vehicle is stopped behind me.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The rider was not seriously injured and actuallly ended up in the bed of the pickup.
My guess it the rider saw it coming and jumped up just as the car hit.
A very close call indeed .

ill bet the guy next to her is sayin', don't worry itys only a biker. also, ill bet she was on the phone or texting. one of my pet peeves.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yep. I was taught that from day 1. At every stop I pull up and have an escape route. Then I watch the mirror until at least one vehicle is stopped behind me.
One car might not be enough. I had a chevy Colorado get totalled when i was stopped in traffic...the woman who cause it never.looked up from her phone and wasgoing highway speeds when she hit the guy behind me... four vehicles totalled and she didnt have insurance!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.