Premium Member
14,203 Posts
ROSE?...Jimmies bike color :badgrin:

• Haha
Reactions: PastorJustin

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Hey! Who's the wise guy on the white bike takin up two parkin spaces?

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
There is a fellow who drives a jaguar car here that always insists on taking two bays..... I have a feeling it is because those things do not have much of a turning circle and he doesn't want to get hemmed in when he parallel parks....

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
There’s a post going on here pastor that may require some of your insight. Evolution vs Creation.
I didn’t want to call on the good Padre but was wondering if you could spice it up a bit.

Reactions: PastorJustin

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Oh and your bike is beautiful. Like the day Jesus will come from the heavens in his long white gown leading his army to defeat all evil on earth !

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
Your bike is looking great Justin but you know everyone's favorite roses are Sunset Red, right.
BLACK LOU....BLACK :rofl3:

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
Well thanks Dean. I consider getting Sunset Red X's an honor. Nobody likes getting Black marked.lol
I heard for that reason you were collecting :hihi: glad I could contribute:icon_thumleft:

• Haha
Reactions: lou8700

·
Registered
51 Posts
For you guys that like that color Osbornusa.com has got one on their website with matching trailer. $15k I think.

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
For you guys that like that color Osbornusa.com has got one on their website with matching trailer. $15k I think.
Look at their prices :22yikes:

·
Registered
820 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.