VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
now that would be an interesting bike to test ride. hopefully in my travels this season i'll be fortunate enough to come across one with a demo sticker on it ! not expecting the ergos to be much different from previous years but that mode button and the tranny, suspension and wind protection, oh and power delivery should make for an intriguing experience.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now that would be an interesting bike to test ride. hopefully in my travels this season i'll be fortunate enough to come across one with a demo sticker on it ! not expecting the ergos to be much different from previous years but that mode button and the tranny, suspension and wind protection, oh and power delivery should make for an intriguing experience.
I test rode the 2018, DDT Goldwing and really loved how it accelerated from a stop and upshifted at 4,250 rpm's. I could really rack off some serious miles on this bike. The Goldwings exhaust also puts out a snarl whenever the gears were wound out, unlike the other Goldwings made before 2018.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.