VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's just get it all out there : NO more dancing around it!

When your Gay brother's black lives matter's transgender boy-friend arrives to celebrate Hanzaquanamas at your sister's commune's geodome, What oil is appropriate to use on your brake action gun? And would it be considered in poor taste to play Willie Nelson songs for a wedding performed on the border, since the groom must swim back across the river to get his mother in law when the ceremony is over?

I just don't believe we can ignore these issues of the day any longer. So, please, give generously to your favorite TV preacher. And remember, there is no cause too small that it doesn't deserve at least, some of your anger and righteous indignation. So proudly wear your baseball cap, and hate all you can, but do it with love. Thank you, I feel so much better, and am in my safe zone. I'm coloring this nice picture of Green Peace members killing baby seals and feeding starving Polar Bears.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::huepfenicon111::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Ya gotta stop smoking the sprayed stuff man!

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Is this an oil thread of modern ages ?
Can't we just stick to the old type ?

·
Registered
8,075 Posts

·
Registered
8,075 Posts

• Haha

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this an oil thread of modern ages ?
Can't we just stick to the old type ?
I was thinking I might just leave you speachless with this one, but you came through it. :dance:

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
I was thinking I might just leave you speachless with this one, but you came through it. :dance:
Haha. After reading your post .... I had no choice but to steer this thread into logic.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am sure that some of you look at posts like this and just shake your head in confusion and wonderment. It's ok, I get it and I have always been just a little off center and viewed funny as something to approach a little sideways rather than straight on.

But, after several days of reading the same old, what oil, how do I fix, I found a new paint color, this bike makes me look fat, or whatever, I just can't take it anymore and feel compelled to push thing more toward entertaining and distracting. Don't get me wrong. I get a lot of valuable information here about all of the above , but if that's all there was to a forum..........well, it just gets damn boring after a while. So, every now and then, I will go screaming naked into the street and create some confusion and mayhem. But, you will find it entertaining.........you can't help yourself. :aktion086::crackup:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya gotta stop smoking the sprayed stuff man!
SEE. Now there's the real problem...........I do this stuff completely sober and without benefit of any mind/mood altering substances.

I hate to even think about what might happen if I try this in an altered state.

• Haha
Reactions: jwfuchs1 and Flyboy

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
That was deep.

• Haha
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.