VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a motorcycle enthusiast and a retired firefighter I would just like to say that all the people that were taken from us on that day are not forgotten.

I am also a Red Knight, (International Firefighter Motorcycle Club) and will never forget.

My 343 crest will be worn in respect always.

My Vision has started to be converted to a tribute to the fire service, as it gets done I'll post pictures.

-----
One I'd Jim
President
Red Knights
Albarta Chapter 5

Jim "I havn't ridden enough this year" Millington
ROCKET MAN

·
Registered
13 Posts

Thank you Rocketman for this thread today. I watched a couple of the 9/11 related programsearlier with my teenage daughter which depicted the evnts of the day.
She asked several questions about it, and I think she "Gets" it. I don't usually hold back much when I tell her why we watch these documentaries from time to time. For the most part, I think it's for threeprimary reasons. One is the selflessness shown by those who responded to deal with the carnage. Two is the fact that innocent people minding their own business, living their lives were attacked. And three is to make certain she knows that unfortunately there are really horrible people living on this earth who deserve nothing but a bullet.
I, as most people I suppose, know exactly where I was and what I was doing when these events unfolded and the feelings I felt. What a damn shame...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.