VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apex Powersports, 155 North Main St., Branford, CT 203-208-3116
Has #87 for sale. I stopped in yesterday and met the owner. Nice guy and a very nice shop. Give them a call if you are looking for a 10th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
717 Posts

I have heard $35,000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
It is on their website at 35k. Must have dealer added options like "Paint Shield", "Gold Package" and the ever popular "Vogue Tyres".
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
stilcrazee said:
It is on their website at 35k. Must have dealer added options like "Paint Shield", "Gold Package" and the ever popular "Vogue Tyres".
For that price, I'd insist on the Fuzzy Dice too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Wasn't it Mr. Blackwell who stated publicly that all 100 of the Anniversary Vision models sold out in a record seven minutes?

There seems to be a number of New 2009 Anniversary Visions available these days.
Considering the factory stated they had sold every one of these in August of 2008, this is a bit confusing. Any dealer who thinks these things go up in value is definitely out of touch with the reality of today's economy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
KP-Charlie said:
Wasn't it Mr. Blackwell who stated publicly that all 100 of the Anniversary Vision models sold out in a record seven minutes?

There seems to be a number of New 2009 Anniversary Visions available these days.
Considering the factory stated they had sold every one of these in August of 2008, this is a bit confusing. Any dealer who thinks these things go up in value is definitely out of touch with the reality of today's economy.
It is possible that this was a sold unit that was never delivered. Perhaps the "buyer" had $ problems and backed out? Anything is possible including the dealer ordering it as a sold unit thinking someone would pay a premium for it several months later.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
stilcrazee said:
KP-Charlie said:
Wasn't it Mr. Blackwell who stated publicly that all 100 of the Anniversary Vision models sold out in a record seven minutes?

There seems to be a number of New 2009 Anniversary Visions available these days.
Considering the factory stated they had sold every one of these in August of 2008, this is a bit confusing. Any dealer who thinks these things go up in value is definitely out of touch with the reality of today's economy.
It is possible that this was a sold unit that was never delivered. Perhaps the "buyer" had $ problems and backed out? Anything is possible including the dealer ordering it as a sold unit thinking someone would pay a premium for it several months later.
If you turn the clock back to July 2008, the economy was still doing fairly well. So, that could be the case. But, I do know of at least one Dealer who was attempting to "fool" the system and ordered an Anniversary Vision for resale. (For those who may not remember, these were supposed to be first-come, first-served to the riders and not stockpiled by the Dealers).

But when you fast forward 15 months, it's a real head-scratcher that there are still a few new ones around. You would think that the Dealers would have moved them by now. I don't get it that the asking price is $5K over the retail price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
717 Posts
Probably another of the factory tour bikes they had.
I have seen a picture of two 10th's that were being shown around the country.
I wonder how many miles are on this new bike?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Somebody needs to write a letter to Victory for the dealer violation of the program IMHO. Or possibly the company misrepresenting the sell out. 7 minutes! looks like they really mean 18 months to sell 100 bikes.

That dealer is just wrong in what he is doing. MSRP should always apply to a dealer. This really sucks. No wonder our dealers get complaints. Look at this one!

LISTING PHOTOS
Click photo to enlarge

10th anniversary
Victory 10th Anniversary Vision #87 Go back

Model Year:
2009

Model:
10th Anniversary Vision #87

Color:
Red/Black/Chrome

Mileage:

Engine:
106

Displacement:
1731

Stock #:
1587

Details:
Price:
$35,000.00
Item is
New
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Maybe in a better economy it could command that price. Not today anyway.
But yah know, there is a Bugatti owner looking for a new ride while his wheels dry out.

Ride Safe
Tim
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top