VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Since you brought that up... My LE has that ugly thing hanging off the side, with the S&S intake and the S&S mapp can I take it off?
no, you need to think about our children's future.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I ordered the 49 state legal Vic 2into1's and got the set with the cats in them. When I asked the dealer they said all of them now have the cats, I said then why didn't you tell me that when I ordered them?......

·
Registered
423 Posts
According to my dealer I got the last set of true 49 state pipes last March or April. They had to look all over the US to find them.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
The California pipes are large enough to allow illegal aliens to crawl thru while still passing "enough" of your hard earned dollars back to the government.

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts
LMFAO!!! Rick you are a riot brother! I just cannot believe that the Portuguese never took over the world. LOL. The beanbag part still has me chuckling. My wife used to own a home in gated community near Richmond and she said she used to put her extra trash in the neighbors can because if the lid on your ONE can wasn't on, or it was over stuffed, or not lined up with the curb they wouldn't take it!!! Freakin' idiots!! I lived in San Ysidro, Imperial Beach, and Coronado for a while, but I was waaaayyy to young and Drunk to notice the liberal fascism. Congrats on the upgrades, I'm looking to early sSpring for a trip to Lloydz for a little cam/ PC-V/exhaust work Be safe out there.:taz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.