VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I honestly don't think any other ride could truly replace the pure enjoyment and feeling of my Vision. It's like a new adventure Everytime I straddle my SweeDee. She just loves to twist and shout, and so do I.
Wine didn't understand the true pedigree Victory developed. He's on the wrong side of the street. :angel4:
Drinkware Wood Font Gas Drink

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Tremendous gut punch for sure, but caused me to get off the fence and add a steel frame Gunner to the stable. Bought it a week after the announcement and have never looked back. Always on the prowl for #3, TTWFO!

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I would & will buy another polaranus made motorcycle in a heart beat.....a Victory

• Winner
Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark

·
Registered
12,859 Posts
I did and I will again ….. buy a Victory.

• Winner
Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
VFFV

DownUnder it was the 10th, we are a day ahead.
My sobriety birthday 23 years today.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts

·
Registered
12,859 Posts
September of 16 sold my Roadglide bought a Magnum. Ran it coast to coast 2x put 38,000 on it in 2 seasons. Definitely 1 of my top 2 bikes out of the 15 plus I've owned.
Mike, there are many nice Mags out there up for grabs. Just curious as to why you hadn't added another to the stable. Me having two I'm torn between an Indian or a Vision for my tourer. Having Victory I just wanted to change up a bit thinking I wanted a 116 RM stage 1.
I wouldn't waste the money on cams for that motor. Unless a Lloydz set up will wake it up. The stock Indian stage 2 cams imo don't do enough with epa looking over their shoulder

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Mike, there are many nice Mags out there up for grabs. Just curious as to why you hadn't added another to the stable. Me having two I'm torn between an Indian or a Vision for my tourer. Having Victory I just wanted to change up a bit thinking I wanted a 116 RM stage 1.
I wouldn't waste the money on cams for that motor. Unless a Lloydz set up will wake it up. The stock Indian stage 2 cams imo don't do enough with epa looking over their shoulder
I'm always lookin Vic. They are bringing some good money these days. If the right one comes my way the chances are very good I'll snap it up. And 1 of these Harleys will be gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.