VOG Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1157 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
Hahaha. I would imagine it's hard to please someone who wants their matte paint to be waxed till it's uhhh,, matte...ier? :biggrin:
See how much you have missed? He has a nice glossy bike now too.

This year you should get to meet my wife and you can say the same thing I said about you, "how'd he get her?"

Reactions: jwfuchs1

· Registered
3,991 Posts
@VicVisionBulldog , I've seen @jwfuchs1 newer cc..t? Rode with him from Niagara falls to Michigan. Awesome ride. In fact, if it works out this time that jw makes this hill country ride, it would be awesome if his pops can make it too again. Couple a great guys there!

I hope to meet your better half this time @VicVisionBulldog As well. Behind every great man there is a great woman ;)

· Registered
6,952 Posts
@VicVisionBulldog , I've seen @jwfuchs1 newer cc..t? Rode with him from Niagara falls to Michigan. Awesome ride. In fact, if it works out this time that jw makes this hill country ride, it would be awesome if his pops can make it too again. Couple a great guys there!

I hope to meet your better half this time @VicVisionBulldog As well. Behind every great man there is a great woman ;)
If y'all want me there the date has to change. I don't want to miss it but I only got so much vacation. If it falls on my days off it would be perfect.

P.S.

I would like to meet the poor soul that has to deal with @VicVisionBulldog on a daily basis. She must be one awesome chick. Oh y'all have to wear matching shirts like senior @MagVic CCT and his ole lady.

· Registered
6,952 Posts

I was so happy to see you and the wife. It was a great time. I really did want to ride that ***** but didn't want to like it. I'm a lover of my Vics and don't wanna change.

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
If y'all want me there the date has to change. I don't want to miss it but I only got so much vacation. If it falls on my days off it would be perfect.

P.S.

I would like to meet the poor soul that has to deal with @VicVisionBulldog on a daily basis. She must be one awesome chick. Oh y'all have to wear matching shirts like senior @MagVic CCT and his ole lady.
If it works for the group I can swing it but I need to know. I just had to put in for all of next years vacation. I can get it switched up but I need to do it soon before it gets locked in.

· Registered
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Alright, let's take a minute and do some business. This is why we started a bit early.

Any issues with moving it up one week to get JW in? I'm good with it. We're talking April 3rd through April 7th, Wednesday to Sunday. That right?

If this is a go, then we will lock it in and I will contact the Hotel.

Oh, and if we do this, it only seems fitting that @jwfuchs1 buys lunch for everybody. :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Phideaux

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
Isn't there a rally around that same time in April that we try to avoid, or am I thinking of something else?

· Registered
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
So, it looks like we have the time and place, and ...........what?.............what's that JW?......

Uh, lets' find out..................OK, So you guys, can we make a change that will work for everybody? Move it up one weeK? .....

We've got it? Alright. Looks like we have a new date that works out for everyone. So, JW, you're in. Glad you will be with us again. First weekend of April it is. Let's lock it in!

That's right, new time. April 3rd thru April 7. It's official. I'll contact our Hotel and get them set up. Look for the final low down in a day or so.

.....babies not representative of any persons living or fictional. Actual crying may or may not have occured, although some whining may have been heard somewhere off in the distance, although not confirmed.

· Registered
6,952 Posts
So, it looks like we have the time and place, and ...........what?.............what's that JW?......

Uh, lets' find out..................OK, So you guys, can we make a change that will work for everybody? Move it up one weeK? .....

We've got it? Alright. Looks like we have a new date that works out for everyone. So, JW, you're in. Glad you will be with us again. First weekend of April it is. Let's lock it in!

That's right, new time. April 3rd thru April 7. It's official. I'll contact our Hotel and get them set up. Look for the final low down in a day or so.

.....babies not representative of any persons living or fictional. Actual crying may or may not have occured, although some whining may have been heard somewhere off in the distance, although not confirmed.
Those were pretty good representation of my emotions. Glad it all worked out.

· Registered
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I had a lot of fun putting that one together. Glad you appreciate the effort. :angel4: I knew you were feeling pretty low when you put :aktion086: on your post. Truth is, I want you to bring that cute girlfriend of yours. I'd rather have her to look at than your face all day. :biggrin:

Think your dad will come? We just couldn't do this with you or mike or bullly MIA. And speaking of mia, wheres our @8 Ball Vicxen ? Fran, ya'll hidin' out?

Reactions: jwfuchs1

· Registered
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
@Squatch
@8 Ball Vicxen
@Rockitman
@jsjohnson1969
@El_Spanky
@806Vision
@806 Judge
@jdmoore144
@ETrider
@rustychevelle
@SPEEDFREAK
@quizzicalchimp
@Victor Delgadillo
@V-Ray
@Trout
@Bartcanoe
@epnppy
@Red pearl2016cct
@IM12STPN
@firstvictory
@Known1
@BrotherWind
@Big E
@Barry_Barker
@lou8700
@RLV
@Txtinez
@shankyboy
@don07tncav
@Txsrooster
@jmr

OK, Listen up everybody, here's the official word from on HIGH. I have been advised that the room block thing is more problems than it's worth. THE BEST THING TO TO IS BOOK YOUR OWN ROOM. The hassle is less and the response is better. Also, there is more of a savings over all.

SO, Book now or book very soon (AS SOON AS YOU CAN) and the official dates are WEDNESDAY thru SUNDAY : APRIL 3rd, thru APRIL 7th.

The Hotel is the SUPER 8, BY WYNDHAM. KERRVILLE, TEXAS.

I book all of my stays with Booking.com but I know some of you have your own sites you like to use.

tel:+1-830-896-1511 is the local number. 2127 Sidney Baker Kerrville, Texas 78028 is the address.

As an aside, by using Booking.com I am able to book with the option to cancel at no charge only a couple of days before the event..

This is it. It is now up to YOU, Let's do this and have another great year together.

41 - 60 of 1157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.