VOG Forum banner

3RD Annual VOG Texas Hill Country Run

47442 1156
Alright, fellow VOGGERS, it's time once again to begin the planning and discussion of our 3RD Texas Hill Country Gathering. For all of you who have been to the last two events, I don't need to tell you how much of a great time is awaiting you. AND, to those who have not yet attended, but have followed our discussions both before, during and after the Rides, you are hereby invited to join in the riding and camaraderie, the sheer joy, laughter, food and late night "smokers" that take place during the all too short five day event that happens in the Heart of the Texas Hill Country.

Based out of the Hotel 8 in Kerrville, Texas (it's a whole lot nicer than you might think) we meet, ride and informally plan each days next adventure. Sometimes it becomes an impromptu series of stops to take in the local flavor. The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed. It is no longer true that "You meet the nicest people on a Honda".......It can now be said that they are riding Victory's.

The tentative dates are March the 27th through the 31st. That is arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday. Of course, some come and go as time permits, but the hotel availability will be blocked off for those dates. This time line has worked well in the past. But, before contracting with the Hotel, I need to hear from all prospective attendees. It is important to approach them with a reasonable number in order to maintain their continued cooperation. They have been most helpful in the past, and this is a relationship we wish to continue. Thank you and check your schedules and make your participation known

I will post all necessary Hotel reservation information within a few days, so keep watching and keep posting. Let's make it one more year of great riding and fun!!.............

.........ALERT!!............. The Official dates are April 3rd. through the 7th, 2019. Wednesday through Sunday. Super 8 by Wyndham in Kerrville, Tx. Book your room(s) and come join the fun. But, it is advised that this happen soon as they are filling up.

Right now, we have potentially 15 bikes. Of course, that will change, but it's a good showing for this early.

If you want more information, it can be found at the bottom of page 4.
21 - 40 of 1157 Posts

· Registered
3,991 Posts
@FoFo
@Squatch
@8 Ball Vicxen
@Rockitman
@jsjohnson1969
@El_Spanky
@806Vision
@806 Judge
@jdmoore144
@ETrider
@rustychevelle
@SPEEDFREAK
@quizzicalchimp
@Victor Delgadillo
@V-Ray
@Trout
@Bartcanoe
@epnppy
@Red pearl2016cct
@IM12STPN
@firstvictory
@Known1
@BrotherWind
@Big E
@Barry_Barker
@lou8700
@RLV
@Txtinez
@shankyboy
@don07tncav
@Txsrooster
@jmr

Well, there it is. I skimmed all 89 pages of the last thread to add anyone who showed interest in the last one. Shows how dedicated I am to the annual hill country ride. The last one was among the best vacations I've ever had and that's not an exaggeration at all. I hope the 3rd annual trip is as good or better than the last!

· Registered
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I am interested in joining y'all for a sortie thru the Texas Hill Country if there's room.
"if there's room" is not an issue......Just plan it and come! Keep an eye here for the final information and then book, plan and show up. Very simple.

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
"if there's room" is not an issue......Just plan it and come! Keep an eye here for the final information and then book, plan and show up. Very simple.
We always have room but if you are last to book you might find yourself sleeping in a drawer or on a luggage rack.

• Haha
Reactions: MagVic CCT

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
Well Suck,Bang,Blow off we go...…. will keep an eye on plans in progress, Thanks
Vision Pilots also have secret meetings during the trip but don't tell the others. We can't let the regular folk in them.

· Registered
2,308 Posts
@FoFo
@Squatch
@8 Ball Vicxen
@Rockitman
@jsjohnson1969
@El_Spanky
@806Vision
@806 Judge
@jdmoore144
@ETrider
@rustychevelle
@SPEEDFREAK
@quizzicalchimp
@Victor Delgadillo
@V-Ray
@Trout
@Bartcanoe
@epnppy
@Red pearl2016cct
@IM12STPN
@firstvictory
@Known1
@BrotherWind
@Big E
@Barry_Barker
@lou8700
@RLV
@Txtinez
@shankyboy
@don07tncav
@Txsrooster
@jmr

Well, there it is. I skimmed all 89 pages of the last thread to add anyone who showed interest in the last one. Shows how dedicated I am to the annual hill country ride. The last one was among the best vacations I've ever had and that's not an exaggeration at all. I hope the 3rd annual trip is as good or better than the last!
Hmmmm. I see where I stand; or not . . .:work4:

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
Hmmmm. I see where I stand; or not . . .
Hey! Be nice to Teflon. Im sure he didn't add you and I because he saw we were already involved. The last thing we want to do is scare him off again. Once he got that ***** he forgot all about us orphaned Vic riders.

Edit: He just gave me a Red X. Be as mean as you want. No report will be taken or charges accepted.

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
And I red x'd @VicVisionBulldog cuz the secret meeting among vision riders is a discussion on what brand oxygen masks you ****ers wear and if there are any coupon codes for them

Don't be a hater just cause we like to save money.

· Super Moderator
27,178 Posts
@Teflon Mike be aware you are one Red X away from being placed on bike wash detail. The worst of it is @jwfuchs1 will be your supervisor. Between his bike and mine you have about four hours of detail work to do. He is a real hard arse when it comes to waxing too. You've been warned.

PS--->Cant wait to see you two again. I hated missing last year.

21 - 40 of 1157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.