@Barry_Barker
@lou8700
@RLV
@Txtinez
@shankyboy
@don07tncav
@Txsrooster
@jmr

Well, there it is. I skimmed all 89 pages of the last thread to add anyone who showed interest in the last one. Shows how dedicated I am to the annual hill country ride. The last one was among the best vacations I've ever had and that's not an exaggeration at all. I hope the 3rd annual trip is as good or better than the last!
Hmmmm. I see where I stand; or not . . .:work4:

· Registered
2,308 Posts
I'm looking forward to it Fido. I'm wondering if there are any rooms left at the super 8. Is that where you'll be staying?
I looked yesterday, and there appears to still be some rooms available. I suppose I need to go ahead and make them while I can.

· Registered
2,308 Posts
I didn't realize Texas had that many hotels equipped with pink rooms . . .

. . . not that there is anything wrong with that . . .

• Haha
Reactions: MagVic CCT

· Registered
2,308 Posts
I should get there on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be riding in from Atlanta. So if anyone coming from the east wants to hook up for the ride let me know.
The wife and I will be going on I-20, leaving Wednesday morning.

Reactions: jwfuchs1

· Registered
2,308 Posts
Me and Mrs. Phideaux are in Monroe, LA. We'd love to have you come along with us.

It's a stiff 9+ hours of travel from here.

· Registered
2,308 Posts
Thanks brother. Too bad I'm going to miss meeting you. You'll have a blast. It's a great group!
Just a little advice from The Book of Experience; rent a box truck to make the move. Thinking that you can make a "short" move with a pick-up truck and trailer is NOT so. Rent the largest box truck available, and if friends are going to help, buy a few hand trucks from Harbor Freight. You won't regret it for a moment.

Reactions: FoFo

· Registered
2,308 Posts
It just occurred to me that a week from today, we'll all be together riding in the foothills. I guess I should go ahead and start getting excited.

I might wash the bike . . .

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.