VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a new short video on the 3M clear film for paint protection on the higher wear areas of a touring bike, I also went over a little about working the clear film on the fuel tank as it has curves that you have to deal with on any fuel tank.

I showed the fuel tank clear film, the side covers, front of the saddle bags and the trunk were your fingers will contact the paint, some trunks the film may not be needed due to how they open and close.

This video may help out someone who wants to apply some 3M clear film to protect their paint in a high contact area. I purchased a kit off of Amazon that comes with everything you need, all you have to supply is the soapy water.

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
That 3M paint protector is great stuff. The neighbor just got a new car and the dealer did the back of the mirrors part of the hood. I have it on my vision and if you stand in the right light and at the right angle yes you can see it. But its better then scratches

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.