·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Nice ride!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
I think Highway 12 through Utah is the most amazing road I've ever ridden. So much to see.
I'd have to agree it is a spectacular road all the way from Bryce Canyon up to Torrey UT. We were just there a few weeks ago. My favorite part is where the road drops off on both sides what seems like a thousand feet and the view of the Escalante Staircase is amazing. BTW your video's are really nice thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Beautiful area me and the OL rode thru in June montrose silverton ouray million dollar highway into Durango to 4 corners and up into Moab and capital reef great video you have there that's gotta be something I look into for as much touring as I do. Now that's how to remember a great ride

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great video you have there that's gotta be something I look into for as much touring as I do. Now that's how to remember a great ride
Thanks. I've tried a bunch of camera configs, but finally got it down pretty well. This is a GoPro session 5 with a RAM mount attached to one of the windshield screws. It's nice and compact and I can just reach up and hit the record button whenever I feel like it. Also easy to remove from the bike, leaving the ball attached to the windshield, and it is barely noticed.

One thing I might add is a pivot that allows you to easily rotate the camera in 10 degree increments. That would be cool for getting rider shots or whatever.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I'm gonna have to watch all of these when I get on Wi-Fi.

With the long trips I do it would be nice to have some of the parts recorded. Videos do so much more justice than still pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.