2020 Zero SR/F | First Ride | Page 3 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

2020 Zero SR/F | First Ride

Discussion in 'Garage' started by crosscountryla, May 31, 2019.

1. BP6666VR

BP6666VR Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    VICTORY JACKPOT 2013 & Cross Country Tour 2014
    That's what they do to old URAL, they throw away the old broken engine, revi-paint the bike and put a ZERO package in the URAL

There's a lot of zeros crashed in the USA

2. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    They already came out with it. The SR/S is the faired version of the SR/F. Which is weird because I think the F should be for fairing but whatever. The improved aerodynamics with the fairing extends the range, and the ergos are full on sport bike, but otherwise mechanically the same. I have a local dealer that took on the line and the S is a pretty nice looking bike, but I’m not exactly young any more, if I were to go with one of these I’d have to go with the more upright seating position :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ghostrider25

Ghostrider25 Lone Rider of the Apocolypse

'14 Victory Vision.......... '17 Triumph Trophy ...... '11 Suzuki GSX1250FA
    @iabob Well huh! Not sure how I missed that. There are some good videos out on it. I actually like this. I have never seen one with a full compliment of luggage.

[​IMG]

Not sure how much of a range hit you take (extra weight) but I like it. I would just get the side cases. As mentioned, they aren't there yet for me but they are getting better. If I could find one of these to ride I think I would. I'd like to see how this stacks up against the Ego.

• Like Like x 1
  4. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    I’m pretty much right there with ya. I have ridden the SR and the S and F are a next gen step up from that bike. It was freaking awesome, but not in the same way a gas engined sport bike is. These new bikes are heavy for a sport bike at 500 pounds, but that motor makes a board flat torque curve at 140 ft-lbs. it’s a thrill but doesn’t have that man and machine marriage feel of a combustion engine. I’d love to have one as an addition, not as a replacement. I like both kinds of motors for different reasons. I’d buy one, but even with a tax rebate these Zeros come in at high teens for a price point. I just don’t want one that bad, just not there yet. But I appreciate them for what they are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1