VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the latest photos and videos to come out of the new Indian Challenger. These were caught by Greg Grzywacz as he rode down the PCH in California and appears to be from a Media event. It is likely the media riders are under an embargo until the bike is released so this is the best on-road video as of today.

·
Registered
351 Posts
It's been on the site for several days as have the other photos. Check out the other threads.

·
Super Moderator
26,509 Posts
It's been on the site for several days as have the other photos. Check out the other threads.
They are just pushing their own content. A small intro would have been nice before they tried to make a buck off us.

·
Registered
141 Posts
These are the latest photos and videos to come out of the new Indian Challenger. These were caught by Greg Grzywacz as he rode down the PCH in California and appears to be from a Media event. It is likely the media riders are under an embargo until the bike is released so this is the best on-road video as of today.

I always thought that the front end of the Roadglide looked ilke Bender the robot from Futurama, the front end of the Challenger is even worse. It is butt ugly. What were they thinking when they designed that?

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
I want to see that motor in the new Chieftain too. Like Harley you got guys that like one fairing style over the other. The 111 TS motor should stay in the classic looking Indians with the big fenders and the leather fringes and the Easter egg colors. Yep that’s what I would do.

• Haha
Reactions: mister-g

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
Dyno testing is interesting. I get the finding peak number thing. On the road that would have had a lot more go. You could hear it in the motor. I e heard Vic’s and TS111 as well as Harley motors on dynos in person and they are ran up the tach pretty good.
Can’t wait to se a cammer version of this challenger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.