VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new '15 after putting 50k on my '09. I got a heel/toe shifter #2876577 from the dealer and it doesn't fit the 2015. I think it's for 08-2010. Is one made for the '15? Can I just add add a heel shifter for the same?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes, I believe you can, I added just the heel shifter to my 2016 and if I remember correctly, it said it fit the bikes after 2010.

Super easy to install and nice to work with on floorboards.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Kewl Metal heel shifter mounted on my 2013 Vision.

That was 4 years ago so I don't know if they still make them. I do know that Witchhdoctors carries heel shifters too.

·
Super Moderator
26,119 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Got mine during the 60% off sale recently and it is just like the one VVB linked to. Works great on my '14. Never had a heel shifter before, love it!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Just picked up a new '15 after putting 50k on my '09. I got a heel/toe shifter #2876577 from the dealer and it doesn't fit the 2015. I think it's for 08-2010. Is one made for the '15? Can I just add add a heel shifter for the same?
As a result of reading this thread I've ordered the heal shifter described by VVB:

If the 15 is the same as my 13 the stock shifter will have two holes on the back side near the pivot point. If it does this can be added easily.

I have one and it works well.

Heel Toe Shifter For Victory Vision,Cross Country,Cross Roads,Hard Ball,Kingpin | eBay
Thanks guys for all the input. Searched 'round n' figured it's time for an upgrade.
ALL my previous BIG bikes had heal-to-toe shifters... I miss 'em.
:hat1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.