VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to put old Blue up for sale.

So have read about the evolution of this machine and the cam install was the reason for KMC visiting SoMD for so long.

Bike is fully loaded, CB, Sat Radio, headed seats intercom antennas bag liners RDL seat and back rest, tall windshield.
Motor is a rebuilt KMC 113 making a but ton of power 143HP and 136 Torques. Clutch is a KMC special, read bullet proof. Hydraulic actuated. pipes are massaged D&Ds quiet yet powerful.

Suspension is a traxxion Dynamics with a Penske rear shock

Boardwalk blue, saddle tan seats and back rest.

Will Run with @PJRo and @Half_Crazy yet is controllable and will do fun cruising. Bik eis currently at KMC getting massaged for the season. If you are seriously interested drop me a PM.

Squatch.

Reactions: bikendad

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
What bike are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
@Squatch -- Where've you been? I, for one, have missed seeing you post. I hope that you are selling Ol' Blue for something else, than out of necessity...

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Daddio ,

Nice to be missed. Have lots of things going on and in the fire. Had a heart attack last fall slowed me down a bit. Bunch of close calls on two wheels and the ridding group is somewhat disjointed. Going to see if I get any bites from teh group and then see what is next.

Hope you are well.

Cheers
Squatch

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
@Daddio ,

Nice to be missed. Have lots of things going on and in the fire. Had a heart attack last fall slowed me down a bit. Bunch of close calls on two wheels and the ridding group is somewhat disjointed. Going to see if I get any bites from teh group and then see what is next.

Hope you are well.

Cheers
Squatch
I had not heard about the heart attack. Sounds like ol' Blue has too much power for the old ticker to handle. Joking aside, I hope you are doing ok. I was just thinking about posting to see if you were planning another Blowing Rock trip this year. It's almost that time again. Feel like getting at least one more good ride in before you sell? You know I'm always up for a ride!

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am always up for a ride. Blowing rock this year I'm game. Maybe those cats from Michigan will make it down this time...

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I am always up for a ride. Blowing rock this year I'm game. Maybe those cats from Michigan will make it down this time...
Memorial Day weekend again?

·
Registered
130 Posts
+
Nice to hear from you, hope you had a full recovery, the VOG has missed your input and the input of a few other notables that have gotten quiet in the last year or so. Maybe I'll bump into you at Kyles. Trying to get my bike to him in the next week or so, got 50k on it now, thinking TC mod, maybe underdrive pulley, doesn't need much, just want him to tell me what it needs for the next 50k miles. Always got my eye out for threads on a ride....see ya round.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Looking at the new Yamahahahahaha Intercontential.... the local dealer has one and has been after me to give it a whirl... Today it is going to be 65 and sunny, looks like a great day to ride a yamahahahaha.
What is it that has you turned off on your Victory now after putting all that work into it?

·
Registered
9,130 Posts

So have read about the evolution of this machine and the cam install was the reason for KMC visiting SoMD for so long.

Bike is fully loaded, CB, Sat Radio, headed seats intercom antennas bag liners RDL seat and back rest, tall windshield.
Motor is a rebuilt KMC 113 making a but ton of power 143HP and 136 Torques. Clutch is a KMC special, read bullet proof. Hydraulic actuated. pipes are massaged D&Ds quiet yet powerful.

Will Run with @PJRo and @Half_Crazy yet is controllable and will do fun cruising. Bik eis currently at KMC getting massaged for the season. If you are seriously interested drop me a PM.

Squatch.
What is your gas mileage when you can ride at 70 mph for extended periods of time?

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Good to see you still in the action. Sorry to hear about the sale of the bike, but if you're still riding, then it's good for you, and I like that. The assumption being that you still want to ride of course.

If it was any color but blue.......:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

Squatch.
let's plan something b4 you off the Ole Blue .....

DaPope has something to show ya !!

;)

Peter

Reactions: Poseidon

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
let's plan something b4 you off the Ole Blue .....

DaPope has something to show ya !!

;)

Peter
Are you up for a Blowing Rock weekend run?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: JudgeRedd

·
Super Moderator
26,111 Posts
How many cat pelts to make it mine? I'll give it a good home.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.