VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Anti-freeze green cc a few months ago. Has Big Honkers exhaust with baffles removed. No fuel commander and it back fires some fierce. Do I need a fuel commander or does it need remapped?

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Not necessarily

To get the best results with a PCV you'll have to also get Lloyd's adjustable timing wheel.

You won't need the timing wheel with the flash tuners.

Where are you located? If you fill out all the information we can point to someone to tune you up.

You'll also want a Lloyd's air filter if you don't have one yet.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I rode 600 miles to the Vic Shop and had Rylan and Gabe install the PCV, timing wheel, Lloyds air filter and 1/4 turn throttle and they dyno tuned it. Was worth every penny......AND I made it home without getting a ticket!!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
pfft, 600mi? Took me 12k to get there last summer, but I went the long way (via CA, TX, FL, ME, Canada, OH, etc).

Totally agree on TVS though, great guys, great service and very knowledgeable when it comes to the Vics.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Some guys flash wearing nothing but a raincoat. Some guys get jail time for doing it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Picked up my Anti-freeze green cc a few months ago. Has Big Honkers exhaust with baffles removed. No fuel commander and it back fires some fierce. Do I need a fuel commander or does it need remapped?
Big Honkers don't have any baffles. Otherwise, I would put them in. Big Honkers are too loud at 80+ mph over extended period of time. I still get popping with cams, timing wheel, 1/4 turn throttle, and PCV. But do what the other guys said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.