VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 2013 CCT. It has 17,000 miles, Sunset red, Russell Day-Long seat with rider backrest, new rear tire, Lloydz timing wheel. Kuryakyn sabertooth lights, floorboards,and mirrors. 7jurock windshield. Trunk liner. Highway pegs. HID headlight. Bike is in excellent condition. Also have stock mirrors, floorboards, and windshield. I'll post pictures soon. Asking $10,500

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My bike is sold, went to local Harley dealer, long time friend. He made me a good deal on a 2018 Road Glide Ultra. Kinda sorry to see the Vic go. In my opinion the Road Glide rides a little better than the CCT, the handling on the HD is a little heavier, but not much. The radio on the HD is much better. The last 8 years on a Victory were fun, but with the dwindling dealer support and uncertainty of parts in the future it was time to move on. Victory made a great bike, hope you guys can keep yours on the road for a long time.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Wish you many happy miles.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@Revolver congrats. That's a nice bike. Whomever got the CCT got a nice bike as well.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
The new HD is a nice bike hope you got a good one, and an extended warranty. Not bashing just being realistic. Alot of my friends have new ones most are in and out of the shop. Some haven't had an issue.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
@Revolver i left for the same reasons good luck with the RG. I test rode one of them also but IMO the chieftain rode and handled better. So I went that way hoping I don't get kicked in the nuts again by Polaris. Hey what can I say I'm a gluten for punishment

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@SPEEDFREAK No need for an extended warranty on this one, if there are problems with this one I'll trade it in on a 19 or 20, they gave me a guarantee buy back, if I trade within 12 months they will give me what I paid. They were really pushing to move the 18's, and I got a very good amount for my CCT.

@NY mike After what happened to Victory I couldn't get myself to consider a chieftain, although I do like the 19's. Good luck and enjoy your new ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.