VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would think it does but I need to be certain...part# is different and the XR seat looks more like a magnum seat based on the pic I was sent...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why did you change it?, other than the passenger seat size is there any difference?, I was actually thinking of doing the opposite

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
why did you change it?, other than the passenger seat size is there any difference?, I was actually thinking of doing the opposite
The CC driver section is only about 2" wider but where it ramps up at your back side the ramp is the full width of the seat where the XR tapers to the with of the passenger section.

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
There are 2 OEM seats for the 2012 Cross Roads. One is for the soft bags an one for the hard bags. The hard bag seat is the identical seat with the same part number. Lou is correct about the width. Either will bolt right up on the CC

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
IMO the XC tour seat is way to small and hard for the rider, but the width for the passenger is nice and wide.
The regular seat is more comfortable for the rider, but the pillion is more round and somewhat narrow so not as good for the passenger.
The Magnum seat I've never sat on, but the pillion looks like it's even more narrow.
Dump all of them all and get an aftermarket seat.
There are some really good ones out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.