VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts

Best thing to do is check with your local dealer.Victory sends hima list of bikes that he ordered at the dealer meetings.There may only be one or two bikes at a time,so it can take a little while.
Also with the popularity of the cross bikes, i would venture to say they will be shipping these bike first to fill orders.
good luck

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

xnuke1 said:
Oh, now that is interesting... Don inquiring about availability of the new Kingpin. He really is getting older! No worries mate, happens to the best of us. Funny thing is, we are the same age.
Actually I was inquiring about a new Vegas. Not sure if I want to upgrade my 8-Ball with the 100/5 for a 106/6 with higher oil change intervals. But his comment was directed towards all the steel frame bikes.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
dsjr70 said:
xnuke1 said:
Oh, now that is interesting... Don inquiring about availability of the new Kingpin. He really is getting older! No worries mate, happens to the best of us. Funny thing is, we are the same age.
Actually I was inquiring about a new Vegas. Not sure if I want to upgrade my 8-Ball with the 100/5 for a 106/6 with higher oil change intervals. But his comment was directed towards all the steel frame bikes.
Your dealer must kiss your behind when you walk in the door!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
xnuke1 said:
well, i wouldnt go that far but i get treated pretty damn good!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
xnuke1 said:
Nice!!! A butt massage w/ a pair of lips!! I had to pay a lot of money in anexotic place to get a massage like that!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
ddawg said:
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
xnuke1 said:
Nice!!! A butt massage w/ a pair of lips!! I had to pay a lot of money in anexotic place to get a massage like that!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Allot of money? Have you ever bought 4 bikes and got divorced in the same year.... Now thats allot of money!!! Okay the bikes werent bad but the divorce... WOW

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just a quick note. We had a test ride Friday where me and some other employees were testing out the two new exhaust systems (Tri Pro and the new swept pipes.) I got an opportunity to put some miles on the 2011 Kingpin with the Tri Pro.

Definitely a sweet ride with a nice growl.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
dsjr70 said:
ddawg said:
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
xnuke1 said:
Allot of money? Have you ever bought 4 bikes and got divorced in the same year.... Now thats allot of money!!! Okay the bikes werent bad but the divorce... WOW
Man!! You've been through the refiner's fire!! That's an automatic qualification for the "Tough Man of the Year." A buddy of mine recently went through a divorce - it nearly broke him - financially & his spirit. And - he's a tough guy.

·
Registered
332 Posts
dshelleny said:
Just a quick note. We had a test ride Friday where me and some other employees were testing out the two new exhaust systems (Tri Pro and the new swept pipes.) I got an opportunity to put some miles on the 2011 Kingpin with the Tri Pro.

Tease alert!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
dshelleny said:

Is Cobra making those pipes for Victory?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.