VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The limited edition 2011 Cory Ness Signature Series Victory Cross Country includes Sunset Red paint with Cory Ness-designed graphics, chrome accessories, customized highway bars, a custom suede leather seat and billet wheels, and more. Price is TBD.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
randysfishing said:
24,999 starting according to the Vic web site
I really like the way they did this. Just need thematching trunk with this.
$25K???? I'll take a 2010 and with the extra $6K I could have a bike that will put that one to shame.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Just went to the Victory website. I think the BIGGEST shocker for me was that the Cross Roads now starts at $14,999. That's a pretty big drop from last year's model.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

phoenix9 said:
Just went to the Victory website. I think the BIGGEST shocker for me was that the Cross Roads now starts at $14,999. That's a pretty big drop from last year's model.
That's with no bags, no windshield, no hiway bars. Add all this on & back at last years price or maybe a little more.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
That makes sense.... Thanks for the clarification.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
randysfishing said:
24,999 starting according to the Vic web site
I really like the way they did this. Just need thematching trunk with this.
The color-matched trunk WILL be available for the Ness Cross Country!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Salty said:
Ridiculous price but nice all the same, makes it more then a Harley ultra in Canada
Although agreed, a better machine.
27900 up here in Canuck land..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Arlen Ness has one on the floor, not for sale though. Nice bike, great paint, but $25k is steep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.