VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, maybe someone can set me straight on this one:

On Victory's Website, they show three available colors for the Vision Tour Premium: Black, White and Two-Tone Blue. Here's an image from Victory's Website:

Here's the Black Vision:

The White Vision:

And, the two tone Blue Vision:

So, if this is correct, where did this two tone Midnight Cherry Vision come from?

And, how about this one?

·
Registered
870 Posts

If someone knows perhaps they could clarify which will be premiums and available with ABS. I like the look of them all. So much desire and so little cash.
Wife likes the bottom red and the black, so do I.

·
Registered
72 Posts
According to the order sheet we just got from Polaris, ABS is only available on the Vision Tour Premium models in solid black and the two-tone ocean blue and sandstone metallic. TheABS models also only come with brushed aluminum forks while the non-ABS, pearl white and two-tone ocean blue and sandstone metallic, come with chrome forks. There is no mention of any red or midnight cherry colors.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

VforVictory said:
According to the order sheet we just got from Polaris, ABS is only available on the Vision Tour Premium models in solid black and the two-tone ocean blue and sandstone metallic. TheABS models also only come with brushed aluminum forks while the non-ABS, pearl white and two-tone ocean blue and sandstone metallic, come with chrome forks. There is no mention of any red or midnight cherry colors.
To me, this just makes absolutely no sense. Why would Color and Specs have anything to do with each other? I understand on the 10th Anniversary bikes from last year, but this is bizare.
So, if I understand correctly, if youwere to really like the White Vision thenyou had better hate ABS.
Interesting.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VforVictory said:
Thank You for clarifying this information for us!

·
Registered
279 Posts
phoenix9 said:
VforVictory said:
To me, this just makes absolutely no sense. Why would Color and Specs have anything to do with each other? I understand on the 10th Anniversary bikes from last year, but this is bizare.
So, if I understand correctly, if youwere to really like the White Vision thenyou had better hate ABS.
Interesting.
Why does it have to be that extreme? Hate ABS? How about if you want White it'll still come with link brakes?
You are only getting ABS on the rear wheel, from what I understand anyway. Personally, Ican control my Vision is the rear wheel locks up. Now the front wheel locks--- yikes!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Having ABS on just the rear brake is counter productive. The idea of ABS is so that the steering wheel (s) dont lock up allowing you to steer while in a panic stop.
As stated in the last post if the rear is free but the front locks up, your kissing asphalt.

·
Registered
72 Posts

I've just been told that Victory is reevaluating their decision to not offer ABS on the 2010 pearl white Visions...nothing concrete though...I'll let you guys know when I hear anything new.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VforVictory said:
I've just been told that Victory is reevaluating their decision to not offer ABS on the 2010 pearl white Visions...nothing concrete though...I'll let you guys know when I hear anything new.
Thanks for the info and for keeping us up to date.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Webhair said:
I would really prefer it if Victory did not come out the Red one... Just because I want the anniversary edition to stand out.
I think that the red Vision was just a "teaser" and will most likely not be manufactured. Just a guess.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Andy said:
Webhair said:
I would really prefer it if Victory did not come out the Red one... Just because I want the anniversary edition to stand out.
I think that the red Vision was just a "teaser" and will most likely not be manufactured. Just a guess.
Just found out that the cherry 2010 models (solid and two-tone with sandstone metallic) are in production...but they're in production for European release only...
Apparently the European models have clear taillights, too. As soon as the parts are released, I'm going to see if we can get the clear taillights for anyone who's interested.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Wonder what we will get in the small Australian market. I have a few months before making up my mind which one I will be buying, so I will keep studying this forum for the latest news. Be great if Andy could do a whats new for 2010 like he did for 09.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.