VOG Forum banner

2009 Vision For Sale - highly modded - blacked out

1938 Views 13 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  johnmortoniii
I have for sale a 2009 Victory Vision Tour Premium that is tastefully modded for both performance and vanity. Bike has been blacked out and has LED conversions both front and rear. There is a wifi controlled multicolor LED accent kit installed as wel as LED's hidden I the brow above the dashboard to illuminate the dash and switches at night as well as the front speakers. Dash and speakers are done in red and are fairly dim so as not to be distracting at all.

Bike has a Rockford fosgate p300.4 amplifier and Polk mm series speakers all the way around. fro t and rear speakers are set in foam speaker pods for better sound dampening over factory plastic casings.

Performance mods include stage 2 pipes with cats removed (nice loud growl), lloyds timing wheel, performance air filter, lloyds cams, 1/4 turn throttle, and full PC-V with auto tune dual channel system.

Bike also has aftermarket billet heated grips and 3 windshields including a jurock flip shield on it currently. Can also include original heated grips and if I can find it the factory timing wheel.

Asking $9500 OBO and located 30 minutes north of Boston. Cash talks. Approx 33k miles. Oil always changed 3-5k with synthetic only.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
The cash has spoken, I will happily allow you to put that $4 in my gas tank. :)
Oh my Vision would never allow that. That's like cheating on your wife....and Im not that type of guy.

Good luck. I like the black!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerMan

· Registered
6,181 Posts
Ignoring all of the mods and blackout, as should always be done, you are between the KBB trade in value and the retail value here locally. At least you are in the right ball park.

· Premium Member
13,026 Posts
Considering the mods I think your bike is a good deal for someone looking for a good pre owned Vision. Nothing really left to do to it except ride it.
So what kind of synthetic oil are you using ? Hmm ?

• Haha
Reactions: Smokier104

· Premium Member
13,026 Posts
depending on the oil you used ........ I may be interested lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts