VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of the dealers have got their '09 Kingpin Low's in yet? Up here in Minnesota all the dealers are non-committed as to when they will be receiving them from mother Victory.

Just rode with one of the engineers from corporate and even he did not know when they would start delivering them. Seems all the mother company is interested in is the Vision's.

Anyone seen one of the 'Pin Lows "in the flesh"?

Thanks,
Rog

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

WAY COOL!!! I wish they had a Low when I got mine. I had them lowermine when I bought it.
I actually thought about having it raised back up to the regular height, but thought best not to so I would have good solid footing at all times. It's a big bike, but quite manageable. Glad I had it lowered.
Congrats to Kathy!!! She will love it.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Somy wifeand I were picking up her900LT bike down atthe local Victory dealerlate last Saturday for some work we had done. So here she is talking with mike & AJwhoare really nice guys who work there. They get to talking about a bigger bike formy wifeand they point her to the 2009 powder blue Kingpin low. Victory made some changes to that line and made that bike even lighter and better. So Dianna sits on the bike and gets that look like holycrap this bike fits me great and says it feels lighter than her 06 Vulcan 900LT. So we get to talking about it and they said they would really workus a great price since I just bought there flag ship bike the Vision. But after dianna rides her bike home from having her new scootworks overdrive pulley installed she is just not in rush now to buy a new bike. I have to admit she looked really hot sitting on that new kingpin low. The bike did fit here like a glove. So who knows maybe she will change her mind soon or next year and then again maybe not. The problem is she has so many good things (Custom and one off stuff) on her 900LT it would be hard to justify a new bike right now. Espeically since I just ordered her the new corbin hard beeatle bags from corbin for it. She says that low really was nice and had a great balance to it. My wife is 5'3" and she was able to flat foot the low with no problem.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

sadie55044 said:
Just wondering if any of the dealers have got their '09 Kingpin Low's in yet? Up here in Minnesota all the dealers are non-committed as to when they will be receiving them from mother Victory.

Just rode with one of the engineers from corporate and even he did not know when they would start delivering them. Seems all the mother company is interested in is the Vision's.

Anyone seen one of the 'Pin Lows "in the flesh"?

Thanks,
Rog
The dealer I bought from, Randy's, has at least 1. I didn't sit on it while there last week but it's there
expired link removed 2/4/09

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.