VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Just curious, why not a Cross Country instead of the Harley (flhtcse2)?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get the flhtcse2 for a great price and has less then 10k miles...the color red/black/gold isperfect.To be honest I have not ridden a Cross Country..but their is no way I can get one at the same price point as this 05 Screamin Eagle.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Ahhh I see. Looking at used bikes makes a big difference. No way to find a cross country that cheap unless it's got some major issue.
Sounds like you found a good deal. Post some pictures once you get it. We all like to see new pics of bikes even if they aren't Vics. Good luck and you'll have to give a CC a test ride some time. I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
So what were the dyno results? I can't read them on my monitor.

Nice bike. I think I'll switch to the 2-1 exhaust next year.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

95.x/103.x
I had it on a dyno last week and it turned 99/106, I guess the colder air made the bike a few more ponies(it was 55 degrees vs 90 when this vid was shot)
fyi, the bike is for sale...i want to buy my friends flhtcse2

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

As the bike sits, it has over $20k (bike + mods)
2x1 Victory Exhaust System- Arlen Ness High Flow Filter * Victory Steel Braided Cables for clutch, front brake and throttle * Chrome steel braided separator * 4 Turn light housings in chrome * 4 Clear lenses and amber bulbs * White vinyl pin stripes on front and back rims * Modified license plate * HID headlight * High beam PIAA bulb * 3 Chrome Axle covers * 2 Chrome cam chain tension covers * Chrome clutch cable cover * Set of spark plug cables in red * 2 Gas tank badges- origional style, Victory touring seat
bike located RI/CT border
it is in showroom condition

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.