VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I bought a ness jackpot told dealer wanted ness pipes after hearing them on utube was told if u change pipes u need to change air box.i asked if they had done many? and if they had any probs? no they said so i said go a head let me no when bike is ready for delivery.so then was talked out of ness pipes and into victory slash pipes. so the big day is hear . i pick up my bike frist thing great looking pipes not happy with sound anyways hers the problem after about 5 to ten min of riding bike starts to back fire on accelleration then stalls when shifting to second trew a conner i almost dropped it!!! so i call dealer and he says well u need a power programmer 500.00 i was pissed dealer is 1000km away and with tax and mods 32000.00 for a bike that u dint make sure was runing properly so put inness programmer not quite asbad but still backfires all the timeand stalls once in awhill been told bike is running richand cant be leand out because of closed loop fuelinjection system ness intake and programmer vic pipes i love my vic . so any ideas out there and thanks

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Hey Frank, what year Pot did you purchase?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2009 corry ness love my bike but its dangeres to ride with stalling probs if not solved this summer will go h.d fist bike in 20 years/ last one was a 1200 virogo put alot of thought into buying a vic over hd

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 08 ness Jackpot and had the Victory turn down slash cut pipes installed along with air box mod and re program of computer. All done before i rode it. I now have 8000 km on bike it does backfire on decell but has never stalled.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had pipes ness air box and flash done befor delivery bike stalled quite offten and back fires when excellerating between gears and decellerating returned to dealer was told 2009 has new closed loop fule injection cant be tuned bike is running ritch dealer called ness shop was told to put in a power progammer so they did. bike is still back fireing when excellerating and decellerating and still stalls when comming to a stop stallings not as bad as before.have been told bike is running ritch it feels like bike is flooding any help would be appriceated where did you buy your bike i have 1800km on bike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.